• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anybody for Contestshipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Digital Espeon

Thae best thing May should give Shuu is a kiss. Even though I don't thing we will ever see it.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
I would like to see May seeing more interest in Shuu the next time we get to see them both again! And I still would like to see them both blushing and somebody pointed out that they look like a couple or something like that! ^-^;

Geodude

Agreed. Apply some of the old Ash/Misty hints to May/Shuu but don't totally reuse them. That'd be really funny to see. :) If May blushed just at Forrest's compliment about her independence, imagine her reaction if Shuu confessed that he liked her. :D

D

Digital Espeon

Do any of you think there is going to be some clue in the next episode?

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
I would really love to see the writers come up with a very new idea romance for Contestshipping. The idea that no one ever thought of(Meaning not similar to any other anime or the ideas from ff.net or from any other stories). It would be really cool to see it, since I don't want both Pokeshipping and Contestshipping have the same/similar type of *hints* that they can give off.

Geodude

I agree, but if they started getting ideas from old Ash/Misty hints it might at least show what they think of ContestShipping, that it's up on the same level as Pokeshipping as far as a permanent subplot or whatever.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
But that would be a repetition. I kind of hate repetition. It's a bit predictable, at least. Isn't there a writer that can come up with new ideas to show hints that hasn't been thought off? *Asking no one in particular*

True. I also do agree with your idea, Geo. If they do show more of those kinds, they might be telling us something they're planning to do with Contestshipping. :)

Geodude

Well, even though Roselia was injured, Shuu was in attendance to see May beat the Phantom's Dusclops and win the Contest. Wasn't that nice of him? :) He didn't say much during the episode, just watched from the crowd, but the camera made a point of giving a full head-and-shoulders shot (twice I think) of him watching. As for his reaction at the end, I can't really describe it. I know what the actions and body language were, but they were nothing unusual for him and I suck at describing those types of things. :p I'll have to wait for Murgatroyd to translate I guess.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
By the picture, Shuu looks impressed. But then again, I'm not too sure. But he did look impressed. Still, I can't believe May didn't know he was there. But that was a new type of hint, I guess that I've seen... errr.... notice from the pics, that the writers came up with. Hope we get to see more of the secrets of what the writers planning(I really do hope they have some kind of a top secret or something) on the future episodes of Pokemon.

D

Digital Espeon

I started to think Shuu doesn't like May, no!(Trying to shake off this idea)
Anyway, Shuu cares about May a lot I think, I think he should show a little more feeling toward her. perhapes give her a box of chocolate? :D

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Can somebody find me a picture for Contestshipping? Been looking for it, but have no luck.

And about the chocolate part.... That would be a good idea, but... I don't think it's a good idea.

D

Digital Espeon

Well... I like the chocolate part, what else should Shuu give to her?

W

WaterBlaster

OMG! I don't think I've ever posted here! :p Well, just for the record, I do support Contestshipping. I've never actually seen Shuu or anything (BTW, is that his american name? It sounds japanese to me...), but people are always so positive about him, and from everything that I've heard so far about him, well, I just like the idea of those two together!

Digital Espeon said:
Well... I like the chocolate part, what else should Shuu give to her?

How about one of that good ol' kiss on the cheek? :D

Alfonso

Derpgull
WaterBlaster said:
OMG! I don't think I've ever posted here! :p Well, just for the record, I do support Contestshipping. I've never actually seen Shuu or anything (BTW, is that his american name? It sounds japanese to me...), but people are always so positive about him, and from everything that I've heard so far about him, well, I just like the idea of those two together!

How about one of that good ol' kiss on the cheek? :D

The dub episode hasn't been shown yet, so his dub name isn't known, as of his moment. I just hope they give him a good name, or something that totally doesn't fit his character. :p

Contestshipping > Advancedshipping. ^_^

W

WaterBlaster

Alfonso said:
The dub episode hasn't been shown yet, so his dub name isn't known, as of his moment. I just hope they give him a good name, or something that totally doesn't fit his character. :p

Oh! Thanks, Alfonso! So I guess I'm not the only one who likes those two even though I haven't seen him yet! :D Hum... I wonder what name 4Kids will give him... Oops! Sorry! Off topic! *sweatdrops*
Back to topic: Does anybody know if Shuu is going to appear again in another episode, or is this the only one he's in?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alfonso

Derpgull
WaterBlaster said:
Oh! Thanks Alfonso! So I guess I'm not the only one who likes those two even though I haven't seen him yet! :D Hum... I wonder what name 4Kids will give him... Oops! Sorry! Off topic! *sweatdrops*
Back to topic: Does anybody know if Shuu is going to appear again in another episode, or is this the only one he's in?

Shuu has appeared in quite a few episodes, if I recall correctly. The first episode, he was in of course, was 'A Rival For May! Intensive Pokemon Training'. Others include...

May! The First Pokemon Contest Challange!
Pokemon Contest! Fallabor Convention!
Vs. Medicham! Contest Battle

All those were episodes in which he played an important part. However, he also made minor appearences in...

Enter The Phantom Masked Co-ordinator! (In which he is beaten by the PMC)
Verdanturf Town! Pokemon Contest! (He watches the contest in the crowd)

Hope that answers your question. ^_^

W

WaterBlaster

Alfonso said:
Hope that answers your question. ^_^

It sure did! Thanks again! :D
Wow, Shuu is even more popular than I thought! I'm an even bigger Contestshipper now! *cries* It's going to take such a long time before those episodes ever reach my T.V. screen...

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
I really do hope they do come up with a very good name for Shuu in the dub version. And I also want to see that his voice fits him. Anyway, that's off the subject. I still can't wait until Shuu shows up! I think I mentioned before that I'm a fan of Shuu, believe it or not! ^-^ I only like May better when she's with Shuu. Don't know why, but that's my current reason for being a Contestshipper for the momnet. ^.^

Geodude

You know, I get the distinct impression that they're following each other's progress in the contests and very interested in how each other is doing...just something I've discerned over the course of Shuu's appearances. Intentional ContestShipping by the writers? You never know. :p

I'm gonna go start a topic in Anime Spoilers about a dub name for Shuu. Anyone who wants to discuss it, come over there.

D

Digital Espeon

I hope everything about Shuu will be good once they show it in USA, I doubt Shuu would kiss May, he is trying to impress her!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.