• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anybody for Contestshipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geodude

An excellent question, kiori. We've seen girls with obvious attractions to Ash (Macy) and Brock (Temaku, although she wasn't as she seemed), and three guys who liked Misty (Danny, Rudy, and that kid from the Hoso Special), so why not a guy who obviously likes May? I'm not saying Shuu doesn't like her, I just want to see how he'd react (and heck, how SHE'D react) to a guy who clearly wants to date her.

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
My guess would be that perhaps May would be rather okay with it? I don't know. If the guy is really attractive, she might fall for the guy, with Shuu standing there watching in jealousy. That'll be fun to see! To make it even better, what if the guy that plays as the one that's very interested in May, would also be an awesome Coordinator? Just to make it interesting. So it'll be like Shuu<----->May<------>The guy that's a Coordinator as well. That'll be like a triangle love, between Shuu, May, and that guy, if it were to happen with May also like both of them at the same time.

Wonder how she'll deal with it.

W

WaterBlaster

Geodude said:
That'd be really cool to see, although the REAL Pokemon love triangle I wanna see is between Ash, Misty, and May. :D

That would be cool to see, but apparently it causes too much of a havoc... :(

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Love Triangle, Triangle Love... Means the same thing, except you say it in different ways! Bleh...

I don't think there will be an Ash, Misty, and May love triangle. I just don't see it. I don't think it'll happen, but it's still kind of fun to want to see it! :p

I just want to see a love triangle.... I still like saying triangle love... dunno why, I just do. I still love seeing a triangle love between Shuu, May and a Coordinator guy. ^ ^

W

WaterBlaster

Kiori said:
I just want to see a love triangle.... I still like saying triangle love... dunno why, I just do. I still love seeing a triangle love between Shuu, May and a Coordinator guy. ^ ^

:D Yeah, that'd be pretty fun! But I have another question (yet again... *lol*): does May not like Shuu?

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
WaterBlaster said:
:D Yeah, that'd be pretty fun! But I have another question (yet again... *lol*): does May not like Shuu?
When they first meet, she can't stand his attitude. This changes, I think it may have been sometime around the first rose, and while it's hard to say how she does feel about him, I think it's safe to say that she no longer dislikes him.

W

WaterBlaster

Murgatroyd said:
When they first meet, she can't stand his attitude. This changes, I think it may have been sometime around the first rose, and while it's hard to say how she does feel about him, I think it's safe to say that she no longer dislikes him.

Thanks, Murgatroyd! :)
Humm... Kinda sounds like how Misty felt/feels about Ash... :D

D

Digital Espeon

WaterBlaster said:
Thanks, Murgatroyd! :)
Humm... Kinda sounds like how Misty felt/feels about Ash... :D

Wel... I think May would fall for Shuu at some point. Who wouldn't? I would!!!!

W

WaterBlaster

Digital Espeon said:
Wel... I think May would fall for Shuu at some point. Who wouldn't? I would!!!!

Well, from what I heard, he is also kind of a jerk... But I don't know... I'll wait to see him and how he acts first, then I'll make my conclusions. :) But he does also sound pretty dreamy... *lol* I'm so confused!

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
I saw Shuu as a jerk, based from the episode pics and the synopsis. But later, he looks much more cooler and cooler! *squeals* But I do agree it kind of reminds me of how Misty thought about Ash.

Is it just me, or are the writers kind of trying to tell us something here? Or is it just a coincidence?

Uh... based from your post, WaterBlaster... you don't seem very confused. But that's just my opinion! ^ ^

W

WaterBlaster

Kiori said:
Is it just me, or are the writers kind of trying to tell us something here? Or is it just a coincidence?

Uh... based from your post, WaterBlaster... you don't seem very confused. But that's just my opinion! ^ ^

Hopefully it's NOT just a coincidence... :D
And I'm kind of confused about what to think of Shuu... After all, May is so sweet and nice and stuff, she has to end up with somebody who's not a jerk. :)

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
I don't think Shuu did become a jerk later in the episodes. You can see it for yourself at Serebii.net, if you like spoilers. ^ ^

I'm also hopping that it's not a coincidence either! I really hope the writers are a Contestshipper if they're not a Pokeshipper. I want to see Shuu again! *sigh* That would take a while, now wouldn't it? I just want to see Shuu, other than seeing him in the Contest, like the usual, for once.

W

WaterBlaster

Kiori said:
I don't think Shuu did become a jerk later in the episodes. You can see it for yourself at Serebii.net, if you like spoilers. ^ ^

I'm also hopping that it's not a coincidence either! I really hope the writers are a Contestshipper if they're not a Pokeshipper. I want to see Shuu again! *sigh* That would take a while, now wouldn't it? I just want to see Shuu, other than seeing him in the Contest, like the usual, for once.

I do like spoilers, but I made a promise to myself not to 'spoil' myself with them for a while. I wanna see what if feels like to watch something totally unexpected happen... :p
Humm... But could I at least know the name of the episode where he makes his debut? Even if it is in japanese? :D I'm just curious! I'd never look at the episode guide... *sweatdrops*

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
WaterBlaster said:
Humm... But could I at least know the name of the episode where he makes his debut? Even if it is in japanese? :D I'm just curious! I'd never look at the episode guide... *sweatdrops*
Episode 33: A Rival for Haruka! Pokemon Contest Intensive Training!!

W

WaterBlaster

Murgatroyd said:
Episode 33: A Rival for Haruka! Pokemon Contest Intensive Training!!

Thank you, Murgatroyd! :)
Now I'll just look on the episode guide and sort of calculate when this episode will arrive around here...

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Does anybody have a screenshot for Shuu and May? I'd love to see one! *sigh* I still think Shuu is adorable! He and May does look like a cute couple! Maybe even better than Ash and Misty!(*looks* Pokeshippers: *they were okay, but some look rather angry* Advanceshippers: *looks kind of angry* Me: *running from the angry shippers*:D) I think if they were to get married and have children, I'm guessing that they're child(Children) will be so adorable!

W

WaterBlaster

Kiori said:
I still think Shuu is adorable! He and May does look like a cute couple! Maybe even better than Ash and Misty!

*lol* I wouldn't go THAT far, but they certainly do look cute! :)
About the screenshots, doesn't Serebii.net have them?

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
Yeah.... but.... I kind of want to see a bigger version of the picture :p. I was just saying that IMO... But I guess you already know that! :p

But from the fanarts that I saw on Shuu and May, they look great! I really can't think of them as brother and sister relationship between them, except that seeing them as something more than a friendship. Guess I have to find out later.

W

WaterBlaster

Kiori said:
But from the fanarts that I saw on Shuu and May, they look great! I really can't think of them as brother and sister relationship between them, except that seeing them as something more than a friendship. Guess I have to find out later.

*lol* I definitely can't think of them with a brother/sister relationship! Not at all! :D And I get the feeling that Shuu wouldn't like for us to do so either! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.