• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anybody for Contestshipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Even though both halves of the couple is gone, why do you think ContestShipping remains so popular?
I think it still popular.It going stronger than ever.Even If there no more of May or Drew there will be ways that Contestshipping will stay strong

^
I agree with that. :D

(I haven't posted in a couple weeks because I can never think of anything to say. xD)

This is random, but there is a Facebook page for CS now, so if you have a Facebook, I'd recommend joining. :p

Just so this post isn't a shameless plug for FB pages, here's more fanart! (I probably have 400+ pictures in my file folder.)

[IMG200]http://i46.*******.com/2v3ofug.jpg[/IMG200]

[IMG200]http://i48.*******.com/2sb9w10.jpg[/IMG200]

First image is from Teppo. I can't really remember where the second image is from. I had gone through so many websites that day. ^^'

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Even though both halves of the couple is gone, why do you think ContestShipping remains so popular?

because there's craploads of evidence and they are adorable together and their personalities work out amaizngly and he gives her ROSES for crying out loud and they left the show TOGETHER and oh my gosh they try for a baby every night, I'm telling you. *fangirl faint*

~riolulu

because there's craploads of evidence and they are adorable together and their personalities work out amaizngly and he gives her ROSES for crying out loud and they left the show TOGETHER and oh my gosh they try for a baby every night, I'm telling you. *fangirl faint*

~riolulu

I love that last part. :D Because it's oh so true~ <3

...Now that I think about it, their kid could look pretty weird. What if they had a girl with May's hairstyle but it was green? xD (Actually, I think I've seen fanart of that.)

And new topic:
(Kinda stole it from Bulbapedia's Forums, though. xP)

How would May's parents react if they found out she had decided to date Drew?

I would think that Caroline would be bursting with joy for May, while May could be pretty embarrassed (because Caroline would be going on about weddings and children ;D).

Even though it's never been shown, how can you not make Norman the stereotypical 'No One Is Good Enough For My Daughter And I Mean NO ONE' guy? :p

I would think Norman would be very skeptical of Drew and what his "motives" were. He'd be acting in a fake nice way to him until he realizes that there are no problems and Caroline can continue with her marriage and baby carriage fantasies. (As can the rest of us. :3)

McIntyre

Novice Breeder

I think that Caroline would probably be happy, unless May called her mother frequently to vent about how annoying he was in the beginning. Then she might have some reservations. But otherwise, she would probably be over the moon that her little girl was growing up.

As for Norman, he seems to be a very level headed man. But he also seems to be someone who cares about his kids very much, and will probably be skeptical of his daughter dating someone. Of course, he might also be okay with it since we never saw him protesting his ten year old daughter traveling with a two male teenagers.

Honestly, out of the whole family, I think Max would have the most problems with May dating Drew since he has seen the way they have acted around each other from the beginning.

So can I amend the question a bit? How would May's whole family react if she decided to date Drew?

Rebeccag

Haha yeah I can so see Caroline being all gushy and May like being embarrased and mummm that type of thing. And Norman would be the whole protective dad thing
I wish we could see Drews parents as well but i suppose thats just gonna be for fan fiction *sighs*

CoordinatingMaster

Contestshipper <3
Hey I'm new to this thread but I love Contestshipping. I think May and Drew are just perfect for each other.

How would May's parents react if they found out if she had decided to date Drew.

Caroline saw Drew at the Hoenn Grand Festival so I think she might be alright. She was younger like May so she would understand how May would feel about Drew.

Norman might not like Drew that much like a normal protective father but Drew is really nice once he gets to know him.

Max seems to like Drew so I don't think he'll have a problem.

So can I amend the question a bit? How would May's whole family react if she decided to date Drew?

I kinda forgot about Max, so that makes more sense. :p

How would May's whole family react if she decided to date Drew?

Including Max in this, I really do think that he'd be pretty suspicious/upset/grossed out at the idea of them dating. Max has seen how their arguments have hurt May, so he could think Drew wouldn't be good for her.

But I also think that Max realizes Drew's feelings for May more than May herself with the comments Max has made in the show. ("Oh look there's a rose." "It's gotta be Drew." and "I don't think she heard ya, Ash." :p)

All in all, Max wouldn't be happy, and might pout about it, but realize that May and Drew are a great match for each other and lay off. XD

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I kinda forgot about Max, so that makes more sense. :p

Including Max in this, I really do think that he'd be pretty suspicious/upset/grossed out at the idea of them dating. Max has seen how their arguments have hurt May, so he could think Drew wouldn't be good for her.

But I also think that Max realizes Drew's feelings for May more than May herself with the comments Max has made in the show. ("Oh look there's a rose." "It's gotta be Drew." and "I don't think she heard ya, Ash." :p)

All in all, Max wouldn't be happy, and might pout about it, but realize that May and Drew are a great match for each other and lay off. XD

I think they would all be proud of her. While Ash is a great guy, he just isn't the perfect match for May.

And a new topic:

Read any good CS fics lately?

I saw some good ones on FF.net. PM me if you would like some links.

Rebeccag

People who arent the couple but who are around the couple usually are more observant than them ^_^
I havent read any ones lately *looks embarrased*

PiNk&BlAcK

Call me nikki

I think caroline would be like teasing them a bit, same with max and norman would like someone said disapprove a bit.

alot lol, can i post links?

By the way sorry to jump in the conversation.

Last edited:

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·

I guess Max would start teasing the two of them,and of course..I bet May's parent are going to agreed and like Drew as May's BF..^^

here's a little editting picture...
by Me..

Pikachu_Kai

Hello! I'm new here, but I absolutely love contestshipping, it's my favorite poke ship!!

May and Drew are so cute together (for the obvious reason like the roses and such) and they also compliment each other too. ^^

Caroline: "Oh how cute! You and Drew together! You know I thought there was something going on between you two at the Hoenn Grand Festival! ;)"

May: O////O

Norman: "That's great May! I hope your relationship goes well! But if anything happens, he'll have me to answer to!"

May: -_-;

Max: "I'm really not all that surprised, although I am with how long it took for you guys to get together."

May: D:<

Yep ^^
Tall Grass by Yuki Hyoga
Blue Moon Junior High by ravengal
and You're Not Alone by Glory for Sleep (although this one is romance/horror)
And others that I can't remember at the moment. (these are all at Fanfiction btw).

Contestshipper101

Contestshipper
xD Me too. Every night I think of CS before I sleep xD Maybe that's how I get all those weird dreams...One dream, I thought of monkeys taking over the world XDDD But that's off-topic.
-looks at Sweet May's Sig- SaorixDrew? Hm...-off-topic again...

Okay so i know this poste is like REALLY REALLY OLD BUT...

I had a contestshipping dreamw here monkeys tried taking over the wolrd too XD haha sorry random. I apoligize..

eryyy

Ace Trainer
hello Contestshippers, forgive me for my inactivity in this thread.

Contestshipper101 said:
I had a contestshipping dreamw here monkeys tried taking over the wolrd too XD haha sorry random. I apoligize..

Haha, interesting dream you had there. That's quite funny.

I'm gonna answer the topics now:

Hmm, good question.
I can imagine Caroline being totally happy about May dating Drew. Norman would be happy too but I see him as being a little protective towards May. You know what I mean? Max, well, I don't think he'd be too happy about it cause I don't really think he likes Drew all that much but that's just me.

Not to many, I mostly only read Pearlshipping stories.
The only story I was going to recommend is not on FanFiction anymore. Oh well D:

Contestshipper101

Contestshipper
Hahaha hi. Im new to the thread but Im gonna answer the topic

Read and Good CS Fanfics?

Yes i did acually! It was by Riikani, called "I dissapeared." Haha sorry there no link to it.

Contestshipper101

Contestshipper
Hahaha hi. Im new to the thread but Im gonna answer the topic

Read and Good CS Fanfics?

Yes i did acually! It was by Riikani, called "I dissapeared." Haha sorry there no link to it.

CoordinatingMaster

Contestshipper <3
Yep ^^
Tall Grass by Yuki Hyoga
Blue Moon Junior High by ravengal
and You're Not Alone by Glory for Sleep (although this one is romance/horror)
And others that I can't remember at the moment. (these are all at Fanfiction btw).

I've read all those fanfictions and they are all great. I can read really fast and its one of my favorite hobbies. I'm thinking of writing a fanfiction and it will be contestshipping and maybe some other shipping. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.