• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anybody for Contestshipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Good news guyyzzzzzz!!! i drew CS fanart! And here I thought I couldn't draw for beans... anwyayz, I am trying my best to get it on the computer. I don't have a scanner and my camer'as flash (which can't be gotten rid of) wshes out some of the picture. But I am trying! any ideas guys?

anyway topic time!

what is it about May that made Drew interested in her waaaay back in the beginning of Advanced?

anyone?

~riolulu

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
hey guys, I was thinking about our thread. it's nearly 750 pages long. All the other shipping threads have restared (like the advanceshipping thread. they recently restarted). So I was thinking...should we restart the contestshipping thread? post your opinions!

or totally yell at me for being wrong...

either way!

~riolulu *hides*

AmberFire284

Oh, riiiiight!
I'm baaaaaaaack!

what is it about May that made Drew interested in her waaaay back in the beginning of Advanced?

I think it was something about May reminding himself of him when he started out? I don't recall all that well.

Oh, and good luck on your fanart!

PikaHeart

When They c r y.....
If you think Drew likes May. Why?

I say because of the roses i guess ^^

I-Heart-Richie

Hmm, well I think that in the beginning Drew was just really intrigued with Beautifly and the fact that now he had a new rival competing against him for ribbons.

Explanation: Right from the start, I think that Drew sensed May’s potential and what she was capable of. Example: in 'Win, Lose, or Drew' he complemented her on her Beautifly and since Beautifly is May's then I think (from going by what he said to her) he was in a way just telling her that she was on the right path and just needed to work harder and become more confident. However, I think that it wasn't until around 'Come What May!' that he really started to see her using her potential and became interested in her (in a non-rival way) and that’s why at the end when she commented on the rose being for Beautifly, he responded with “something like that.”

Oh and about the thread: I kinda like it this way. I don't think we need to start a new board unless sometime down the line this one becomes idle and someone wants to start it all over again to make it active, but as of right now, no need to touch a thread that already working fine. :~)

Last edited:

Rebeccag

were on the 2nd page *hides*. Sorry i havent been posting on here i went away for the weekend but im back now
We need another topic but i cant really think of one at the moment. Sorry ^_^

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
were on the 2nd page *hides*. Sorry i havent been posting on here i went away for the weekend but im back now
We need another topic but i cant really think of one at the moment. Sorry ^_^

YES we need to save the thread!!!! who knew that the CONTESTSHIPPING thread, of all threads, would come close to dyeing!!! *runs screaming under the bed*

um..hmm...topic...um...

If May gave Drew a rose what would he do?

that must be the most sucky topic anyone could ever think of. But hey, it's a topic.

~riolulu

I don't have a scanner and my camer'as flash (which can't be gotten rid of) wshes out some of the picture. But I am trying! any ideas guys?

Try taking the photo in a bright room, that way the flash should have little or no effect. I think. Don't trust me, I suck with cameras. Are you sure you can't get rid of the flash though? That's unusual. Anyway, ON TOPIC,

Eh, sorry. I can't imagine it! I guess he'd appear freaked/embarrassed/weirded out but be inwardly dancing with happiness...

I think we had this topic a while back, but still cool. :]

Haha. He'd probably have the hardest time controlling his blush and smile. I mean, sure Shuu is like extremely good at hiding his embarrassment and stuff, but something like that would just make him get so red with happiness.

He'd probably shove it off and say some cocky statement. Or it depends how much their relationship came more now. Maybe he'll actually confess then (if they didn't already ;] )

But yeah, he'd be happy, but shocked.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
I just read over all the hints in bulbapedia and here I was tinking "oh my god, this is so...obvious...how can people not agree with this? it's so...canon!!!!" lol!

ima answer my own topic now...

I agree with Kit Kat on this one, he would prolly take it out of her hand and say something like "deicded to copy me, May?" something along those lines.

Try taking the photo in a bright room, that way the flash should have little or no effect. I think. Don't trust me, I suck with cameras. Are you sure you can't get rid of the flash though? That's unusual.

I know, its weird that the flash can't turn off. but yeah, I'll try the bright room thing. :3 thank you!

~riolulu

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
I just read over all the hints in bulbapedia and here I was tinking "oh my god, this is so...obvious...how can people not agree with this? it's so...canon!!!!" lol!

I agree with Kit Kat on this one, he would prolly take it out of her hand and say something like "deicded to copy me, May?" something along those lines.

Try taking the photo in a bright room, that way the flash should have little or no effect. I think. Don't trust me, I suck with cameras. Are you sure you can't get rid of the flash though? That's unusual.

I know, its weird that the flash can't turn off. but yeah, I'll try the bright room thing. :3 thank you!

~riolulu

AmberFire284

Oh, riiiiight!
Hey guys! I'm a newbie here but I look forward to taking part in the fun :)

Hi! It's nice to meet you, Jigglypoof!

Oh, rioululu, did you attempt to cover the flash with something?

He'd get flustered then attempt to cover it up. Like Spontaneous Combusken. -snickers-

I have a topic! (We mustn't die off, yeah?)

What makes CS unique from the other ships?

I think it's because of a mix of the character designs, the moments, the interaction, and the way they look together. Anyone else? (Guys, work with me here!)

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup

LOL, I like this question. But I mostly wonder how May would get the rose to him in the first place. I think she'd be too embarrassed to just hand it over. I bet she'd try and leave it for him somewhere, anonymously, and he'd catch her in the act. Luckily for her, when he starts teasing her she'll be able to point out that he gives her roses all the time, which should shut him up quickly.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Oh, rioululu, did you attempt to cover the flash with something?
When I do that, it makes the whole picture come out red. :C

What makes CS unique from the other ships?

It's the most non one-sided canon ship out there that involves a main character. have you SEEN bulbapedia's hints?? they are uncontradictable!!! It is obvious that Drew is very interested i may and same goes for her liking him. :3

I think she'd be too embarrassed to just hand it over. I bet she'd try and leave it for him somewhere, anonymously, and he'd catch her in the act. Luckily for her, when he starts teasing her she'll be able to point out that he gives her roses all the time, which should shut him up quickly.

lol! So true, so true! I love that! That's perfect! I can totally see that happening! haha!

:D

~riolulu

AmberFire284

Oh, riiiiight!

LOL, I like this question. But I mostly wonder how May would get the rose to him in the first place. I think she'd be too embarrassed to just hand it over. I bet she'd try and leave it for him somewhere, anonymously, and he'd catch her in the act. Luckily for her, when he starts teasing her she'll be able to point out that he gives her roses all the time, which should shut him up quickly.

That's perfect! That would be something I'd pay to watch.

-beautifly-

~riolulu
I'd really like to see that! It would be pretty cool if May gave Drew a rose and I would love it if he said that!

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Dress up like May and ask "This is for Roselia right?" *bricked*

Status
Not open for further replies.