• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

anybody watch WTFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

neptune_84

It's go time!
this seems like a really random clip show someone has put together.

all it was doing tho was pointing out the problems in cartoons, you might aswell sit there and ask how cyotoe survives everytime after falling off the cliff while in pursuit of that road runner.

Pink sneasel

Double Trouble Time
Despite all of the flaws in the first season, it was still my favorite season in the anime, way back when everyone still liked Ash. But I still like this video and I say if they have the patience to point out the flaws in every episode in the first season, they can knock themselves out.

Plus, the Arcanine and Ho-oh thing can easily be explained with a minimum of five seconds of research. I don't know anyone who doesn't know this.

Dattebayo

Banned
Those videos were hilarious, especially the part about being dumb and being brainless.

Profesco

gone gently
Uhh...

The abundance of Pokemon anime put-downs simply exhausts me...

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Those videos were hilarious, especially the part about being dumb and being brainless.
And that's funny because you can relate to it, m i rite?

These guys were apparently the same people who brought video coverage for BrawlCentral. That should cue you in on the quality of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.