• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone care to help me out?

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Ok here is my first competitive team which is in development but is almost ready and i have pretty much set what i want. Do note that i am the kind of person who say's "the best defense is a good offense" so expect mostly offensive moves. If how ever you Know not think Know that if the pokemon needs a certain move to get trough or the moveset and pokemon are just bocus to competitive battling do tell.

Lucario @ Expert Belt
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Crunch
- Extremespeed

A mix of Swords Dance Sweeper and Choice Band Lucario's. I wanted to make into a mixed but it was too hard to make. Lucario is the Lead. Close Combat for powerful STAB despite the defense drop, Swords Dance to boost the already good attack stat, Crunch to deal with Ghost and Psychic and then its Extremespeed,despite no STAB or possible super effectiveness to pick of weakened opponents with a 80 power quick attack.

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Satk / 252 Spd
- Rapid Spin
- T-Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Surf
EV Spread: 4 HP/ 252 Satk / 252 Spd
A special sweeper. Rapid Spin in the common case of Stealth Rock.
Surf for STAB and obvious type coverage, Ice Beam to deal with Dragons and T-Bolt to deal with water and other types that could pose a threat and can help deal with Skarmory.

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sandstream
- Stone Edge
- EQ
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
Tyranitar is only if Garchomp is in and is before it so Garchomp can take advantage of the sandstorm with Sand Veil if it does happen that Garchomp istn in Tyranitar is last to avoid the sandstorm from the other pkmn or second to last with Armaldo as the last one since it doesnt affect it and boosts it instead. The two STAB's are obvious and then its EQ of course followed with an Ice Fang to deal with grass and Dragon types such as Chomp and Mence.

Salamence @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
- Fire Fang/
- Aerial Ace
- Dragon Claw
- EQ

A Physical Sweeper. Fire Fang is instead of Flamethrower since Salamence is physical. Aerial Ace can probably be replaced my something but i think its ok there anyway as it has STAB and never misses, Dragon Claw is the most obvious of moves for Mence to have and then to finish it of with EQ of course.

Gengar @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Explosion
- T-Bolt

Shadow Ball for STAB and type coverage
Focus Blast to take literally "big" opponents with an immunity to ghost types (Snorlax = normal Tyranitar = Dark ect).
T-Bolt provides attacking means on water types.
And Explosion as either a last resort or a way to kill Blissey. The reason for not having HP is cause i dont have the patience to get a Fire or Ice HP with good power on it so.

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
- Swords Dance
- Quick Attack
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor
A SD Scizor (there ya happy?) With SD to power up its already huge attack stat
Quick Attack powered by Technician (and possibly SD too) can be strong.
Iron Head for STAB and type coverage.
Same as above.

You may see some items that should not be on some pokemon but i had a problem since sometimes i wanted these and those movesets but they require the same item and if i recall you cant use two of the same items. If anyone can come up with a solution please tell me.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Luxe

Stranded MeisterIsle
Or or or..... You could read the rules before posting :D kthnxbai

An00bis

Wicked Witch
You don't have a Lead / Supporter. I immediately thought Gliscor to set up Stealth Rock / Sandstorm. Three (or four of your Pokemon if you choose Gliscor) won't suffer any damage from Sandstorm and Starmie can withstand it if it lost one of its STAB moves for Recover.

The other thing that stuck out is that most of your Pokemon are fragile. You might want to consider replacing one or two of them with something that's a little bulkier. Alakazam didn't add much to the Team that other Pokemon didn't cover in my eyes.

CreepacisT

Upcoming WiFi GOD
Garchomp is uber. Get rid of it.
Alakazam is outclassed by azelf or even gengar. I'd get rid of it.
Armaldo is just horrible, tbh. It's frail like magikarp. Try SDscizor. Or even replace it for CBscizor.
On lucario replace stone edge for crunch to hit ghosts supereffective since they are immune to both CC and Espeed.
Give Starmie a scarf and replace psychic with trick so that it can deal with things like blissey as well as mence.
and don't post any more teams unless it has all members please. god.

Mango11

Champion
um well lucario will be better with a focus sash
and choose salamance because fast and als very strong use a focus sash or a berry to weaken ice

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Garchomp is uber. Get rid of it.
Alakazam is outclassed by azelf or even gengar. I'd get rid of it.
Armaldo is just horrible, tbh. It's frail like magikarp. Try SDscizor. Or even replace it for CBscizor.
On lucario replace stone edge for crunch to hit ghosts supereffective since they are immune to both CC and Espeed.
Give Starmie a scarf and replace psychic with trick so that it can deal with things like blissey as well as mence.
and don't post any more teams unless it has all members please. god.

Alright yeahNO!
Read what i said about Garchomp.
Might consider Gengar over Alakazam
Not replacing Armaldo its a decent pokemon.
Yeah i guess i should have crunch.
Dunno about the trick thing since i dont like that sort of stuff.
And i pretty much have a full team but i wasnt really sure i have a moveset for salamence but and i really should have put it up but didn, anyway it would be nice to get a moveset for tyranitar or maybe a mixed sweeper.

Demitrius

Banned
Alright yeahNO!
Read what i said about Garchomp.
Might consider Gengar over Alakazam
Not replacing Armaldo its a decent pokemon.
Yeah i guess i should have crunch.
Dunno about the trick thing since i dont like that sort of stuff.
And i pretty much have a full team but i wasnt really sure i have a moveset for salamence but and i really should have put it up but didn, anyway it would be nice to get a moveset for tyranitar or maybe a mixed sweeper.

Everything he said is true, you should listen. If you don't take out Garchomp, then this will be considered an Ubers team, in which you will be creamed, very badly might I add. If you want to keep Chomp, then take this to Ingame. Armaldo is extremely outclassed, also

Armaldo isnt ready yet so he is up for changes.

What happened to this?

Trick really helps you against stall and walls in general. A well-put stall team can beat this team with no problem.

You pretty much have a full team, but not a full team, the rules state to post your team as it is, when finished.

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Everything he said is true, you should listen. If you don't take out Garchomp, then this will be considered an Ubers team, in which you will be creamed, very badly might I add. If you want to keep Chomp, then take this to Ingame. Armaldo is extremely outclassed, also

What happened to this?

Trick really helps you against stall and walls in general. A well-put stall team can beat this team with no problem.

You pretty much have a full team, but not a full team, the rules state to post your team as it is, when finished.

Dont worry about this i have edited my first post fixing this which took me about an hour do to constant interuptions. Anyway since i have made a solution to the Chomp problem i can keep him in , in special cases. Despite Armaldo being a bit "Outclassed" . And now i also have a full team and everything.

Luxe

Stranded MeisterIsle
This is neither a rate nor a troll [shocking, right?] but I'm confused on the whole Garchomp situation. Before I start let me say that no, your team is not a mixed metagame, dont try and say it is.

• Garchomp makes this team Uber
  • You are going to ask your opponent if you can use Garchomp; Yes = OU, No = OU
  • Out of this I'm getting that we are rating this with OU standards [pun intended]

Ok I decided to put in a semi-rate. Armaldo truly is outclassed [by scizor]. If there is an OU pokemon that does the job better, you use it [which is why this is the CRMT forum]. Armaldo's defense's aren't great, and it's HP and speed are just bad. Replace it with an SD Scizor, if you really like that Swords Dance strategy. As many above me have stated, you really should replace that super-frail Alakazam with the slightly-less frail Gengar. Psychic really doesn't do much good on Starmie, or on any Pokemon, so replace it with Trick[like Creepacist suggested] or take off the scarf and choose Recover/Rapid Spin

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
This is neither a rate nor a troll [shocking, right?] but I'm confused on the whole Garchomp situation. Before I start let me say that no, your team is not a mixed metagame, dont try and say it is.

• Garchomp makes this team Uber
  • You are going to ask your opponent if you can use Garchomp; Yes = OU, No = OU
  • Out of this I'm getting that we are rating this with OU standards [pun intended]

Ok I decided to put in a semi-rate. Armaldo truly is outclassed [by scizor]. If there is an OU pokemon that does the job better, you use it [which is why this is the CRMT forum]. Armaldo's defense's aren't great, and it's HP and speed are just bad. Replace it with an SD Scizor, if you really like that Swords Dance strategy. As many above me have stated, you really should replace that super-frail Alakazam with the slightly-less frail Gengar. Psychic really doesn't do much good on Starmie, or on any Pokemon, so replace it with Trick[like Creepacist suggested] or take off the scarf and choose Recover/Rapid Spin

Alright alright i will replace Garchomp with Salamence, Armaldo with Scizor and Alakazam with Gengar fine geez.

Will either be updating as you (the rater) reading thjis or il be done.

rkoreadeath

you have to replace garchomp because it is uber...

your team needs a wall so i recommend hippowdon???

you should have outrage on salamence and ice punch on lucario

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
you have to replace garchomp because it is uber...

your team needs a wall so i recommend hippowdon???

you should have outrage on salamence and ice punch on lucario

Maybe you should look at my post just a little closer to see i removed Garchomp a while ago, and that im not much for walls but im thinking of having a bulk there to take the blows. Outrage huh? Tempting tempting i can easily do it so its in consideration. And Ice Punch on Lucario? I dunno i dont see a move that i want to replace so no.