• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone doing any special gaming today in memory of Iwata?

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
Today, 7/11/2022, is 8 years since Satoru Iwata passed. I'm thinking about starting a new save file on Pokemon Crystal on my 3DS today in his memory and listening to Gamechops' remix of the Azalea Town theme. Anyone else doing anything in Iwata's memory today?

Edit: 7 years. Not fully awake yet.

Last edited:

Psajdak

No.

May he rest in peace, but I have no reason to honor the memory of someone I never knew personally.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I'm regularly working on my living dex in Pokemon Ultra Sun but that is about it. The pokemon games take a while for me to playthrough and that is a thing i don't have a lot of spare time or patience.
I lost a few great pokemon because of restarting Ultra Sun. (Not related to this memory) I've never got a protean version of of Greninja again (It was a GTS trade)