1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else amped as excited as I am

Discussion in 'Technology Discussion' started by APinkInTime, Jul 22, 2015.

?

What is your favorite version of windows?

1. XP

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. 95

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2000

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  4. 8.1

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. 7

12 vote(s)
    60.0%
  6. Vista

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. APinkInTime

APinkInTime Strategist Of Pink

With the release of WIN X only a few days away. What are some of your bet and worst experiences with windows.

Ill start my worst experience was with M.E. Pretty much the whole os was bad IMO. Lol

My best experience was with VISTA (yeah you head me right lol). I had someone at college bet me $20 he could bypass the password on my laptop.

Needless to say I had already locked the hidden sudousers and changed my root pass and access ports. Easiest $20 I even made lol.

2. SparklingMistral

SparklingMistral The #1 Remus Lupin f

Not super hyped for Windows 10 since I'm not a fan of newer Windows versions on PCs. (It's cool on phones and tablets though, just not laptops and desktops.) Probably my favorite version to date is Windows 7. It's what I'm currently using, runs nice, and looks nice. Looks pretty modern too, imo.

3. rulesoferick

rulesoferick Member

7 & XP are the best.... but iOS is really easy and good as well :)

4. Jinjer

Jinjer Active Member

i have a special attachment to win2k, iirc that's the windows my first personal computer (as in my dad bought it for me so i won't have to share drive space with him on his desktop) was using