• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone else changing their wii calander to level up?

Glitchy81

pheer me doods
Yeah, I did that. At level 10 currently. Since I can't get 250 Pokemon, I'm just going to wait now.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Nah, I'm not messing around with my calander. I don't use exploits like that, and it may affect Ranch and other games. (such as the Animal Crossing file my sister made {and rarely plays -.-} on my GCN memory card... >_>)

Last edited:

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Nah, I'm not going to mess with it. I'll just wait and stuff. I do with it would upgrade faster, though.

Vereux0

Yep. Level 25 :D

kogawolfman

Alpha Mightyena
No, I'm doing it legitimately. I think waiting for things is sometimes more fun than the events themselves. Yesterday, I was at level 5 and was only going to add two Pokemon on the wanted list to bring my total to 27 Pokemon, 16 of them being mine. But, then my little brother wanted to put some of his Pokemon on there, too. So, he added 23 Pokemon to max out the ranch at that level...If I had had it my way I wouldnt be level eight today. I wouldnt even be level six. I just really want Ranch to last as long as it possibly can, even though 1000 Pokemon will probably take me an eternity...

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Yup. I go forward, and then back. I get warned that the game may be affected, but I've yet to see something negative.

=^_^=

Arande

Then enjoy waiting til' saturday to get your first trade poke.

On topic: Yup.

She'll trade you before phione. She asked me to trade for her staravia the 2nd set of wanted pokes I brought in. Unfortunately she wanted my EV'd gardevoir, so I told her no. She asked me again the 4th set I brought. Got her pikachu the 3rd set. Ranch was still only lv 5.

Point is Phione is not the first pokemon she offers for trade.