• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone else check out Back to the Future: The Game?

Antiyonder

Overlord
Recently downloaded the offering of Back to the Future: The Game Episode 1, and now I seek to get the game even sooner.

Yeah it's pretty simplistic (even got the hang of building Emmett's Rocket Drill, due partially to previous YouTube viewings of it), but it's fun overall due to the story scenes and being able to check out many things in the background or looking to various responses to your comments.

Have to say that when I saw the third/final installment of the trilogy, I was pretty satisfied where the story ended. But between viewing videos and playing through the first episode, I'm hoping that should the Telltale crew or some other talented folk were to head it that we get another continuation of BTTF.

Chris

Old Coot
I've played a bit of the first game. Love it. Telltale hasn't really disappointed me with any of their point and click games yet.

SmartD

I watched my brother play the game. It looks cool, although he has trouble with what he's supposed to do.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I really want to play this game but I don't my laptop would handle it and I don't have a PS3.

Chris

Old Coot
I really want to play this game but I don't my laptop would handle it and I don't have a PS3.
You can download the first episode for free from Telltale's site. Use that as a way to judge whether or not your comp can handle it.

Chris

Old Coot
There always have been BttF games. The NES had two, the Genesis had one and the Super Famicom had one. We're just only now getting really good ones for the PC. We got screwed out of the one good BttF game from back then.

Aggron459

Aron Is Beast
What!? I'm so playing that! Best movie made into a game!

Antiyonder

Overlord
SPOILER

WARNING

BELOW!!!!!!

I definitely expected the following outcomes (As I'm sure others have):
- Trixie being Grandma Sylvia (liked Marty's realization that he saw an indecent photo of his Grandmother).
- Edna being The Speakeasy Arsonist.
- Now I figured that Edna would get some kind of happy ending (But being married to Kid Tannen was a funny surprise).
- Michael J. Fox's character being William, with some suspicion of him voicing an older Marty.

Doc's motive for going to 1931, as well as Emmett developing a better relationship with his father were an unexpected moment, and certainly a nice twist to the story.

The glass house glitch while troublesome didn't bother me too much.

And I still am hoping for more BTTF Tales, but if this is the only continuation, well it's pretty satisfying.

Last edited:

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
I definitely expected the following outcomes (As I'm sure others have):
- Trixie being Grandma Sylvia (liked Marty's realization that he saw an indecent photo of his Grandmother).
- Edna being The Speakeasy Arsonist.
- Now I figured that Edna would get some kind of happy ending (But being married to Kid Tannen was a funny surprise).
- Michael J. Fox's character being William, with some suspicion of him voicing an older Marty.

Doc's motive for going to 1931, as well as Emmett developing a better relationship with his father were an unexpected moment, and certainly a nice twist to the story.

The glass house glitch while troublesome didn't bother me too much.

And I still am hoping for more BTTF Tales, but if this is the only continuation, well it's pretty satisfying.

Much better.