• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

anyone else hate rude parents who bring their snot dribbly mouthed toddlers into the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure_Dalek

God of all Daleks
foodcourt? so many people complained at our local mall that people have to be 8+ to eat there. Anyone else lucky like this or do you still have to put up with crying brats while you eat your lunch? if you do just whinge at the customer service desk and they might do something about it.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Go eat somewhere else?!?!? I am sure there are more cooler places to eat like the ol' fish n' chips.

Profesco

gone gently
Malls are public places. The parents aren't being rude, exactly.

By the way, 'way to go' for your local mall: "You can't eat unless you're eight or older!" Sounds like a restriction of rights at least, and age discrimination at most.

Pure_Dalek

God of all Daleks
our foodcourt is toddler free now thankfully but if i see another brat crying his eyes out in burger king i swear i'll sue. children are the future BUT TODAYS ABOUT ME

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Oh I guess the boy can't take little boy being normal. If the parents weren't watching them then maybe you can complain. But a child will never be completely quiet. So you might as well deal with it.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
our foodcourt is toddler free now thankfully but if i see another brat crying his eyes out in burger king i swear i'll sue.
Well it IS a public place meaning if you don't like it, you can find somewhere else on your own. You're a big boy right? Just shut up and do it.

children are the future BUT TODAYS ABOUT ME
faggot.

Ugobama

Dude it ain't a big deal. I'm sure that if you had a baby and wanted to eat there you'd bring him/her in. Your complaint is dumb...along with everyone else who complains about the same thing.

Rave

Banned
Truly a remarkable story that only about 2 people in the world care about.

SkinnySweatyMan

Wow. That's ridiculous. I agree with everyone saying the mall is a public place. I bet the owners of the restaurants are upset. People shouldn't tell them who they are and are not allowed to serve.

Pure_Dalek

God of all Daleks
lol i cant believe u guys think im telling the truth. thx for the entertainment

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
lol i cant believe u guys think im telling the truth. thx for the entertainment

Sarcasm, when all else fails, pretend you used it.

This thread started out as crap with the first post, and now it's just unneeded crap since apparently it's based around a lie!

Status
Not open for further replies.