• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone else love the Gym Battles?

Nave

I agree, the gyms are the best part of SwSh. I particularly liked the Fairy gym, because the quiz was so funny. Raihan's gym may have been easy, but I commend them for doing a gym based on weather and doubles. Piers gym also stood out because of the different location, theme music, and no Dynamax. Speaking of Dynamax, using it and hearing the crowd cheer, and feeling the joycon shake, got me so pumped.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
It seems they took the standard gym formula, and cranked it up to eleven.
I like how the challenges are very different from one another.
I really liked this approach in the games. If you have a common element, you might as well live it.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
I actually like the teams of the gym leader. The last time a fourth gym leader already having 4 Pokemon at normal difficult was Emerald or including remakes, HG/SS. Also fully evolved Pokemon only from gym 3 onward. Seeing an Arcanine that early was a nice surprise. I would still change Milo team and give him an Applin and change Gossifleur to another Grass Pokemon. Other than that the teams are solid and an improvement over the Unova and Kalos gym leader teams, only the levels and some movesets need to be reworked.

UwULifeGaming

We're Blasting off again!
It is amazing. My fave battle was with Raihan. He is cool. I also liked Wyndon Stadium. Soo much hype.

Baggie_Saiyan

The first couple were pretty hype and then it just got kinda mundane and reminded me why I was glad they ditched gyms for Alola. Gimmick could only last so long, leaders were as forgettable as Gen 6 right now the only that comes to mind is Rihan.

Totem Mons that had stat boots and support ally's I don't think any Pokemon game will come close to that challenge.