• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone else participate in Free Comic Book Day?

Antiyonder

Overlord
Had two comic stores in the area, plus Hastings handed out some free comics. This is what I got:

- Avatar The Last Airbender/Star Wars Clone Wars
- Bongo Comics Free-For-All 2011
- Captain America/Thor: The Mighty Fighting Avengers
- Green Lantern/Flashpoint #1
- Inspector Gadget
- Sonic The Hedgehog 2011
- Summer Fun (I'm not a huge John
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2011 (A lot better than the Swing Swift story)
- The Mighty Thor Saga
- The Misadventures of Adam West/Things to Come (Didn't hear of this one, but the AW story was a nice little read)
- The Tick 2011 (Like with the TMNT franchise, I don't get The Tick that often, so it's nice to get a chance for a freebie)
- Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse 2011
- Witch & Wizard
- Young Justice/Batman The Brave and The Bold: Super Sampler (Overall, both stories were decent and in my opinion is the better DC Sampler from FCBD. Especially the ending of the Batman story.)

Trainer Orange

Pokémon Runner
I am so upset I missed the Airbender one! Should have looked up what books were available online. I got Super Dinosaur (awesome), Atomic Robo (meh), and the Aspen one (kind of a waste). My shop only allowed 3 per person. On the upside, they had Eyeshield 21 on sale!