• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone else TRYING to stay away from the newest info?

Just asking...I mean I want some suprises in game...I want to see what evolves from just training it as well to learn what the new things are in game too. Trust me, it's a bit more fun if you don't read EVERY SINGLE UPDATE...I did that for the Resident Evil remake game and I felt as though I've played it before I actually did...:p

anyone else with me here or am i crazy?

Zinimi

Yes, I like Snubbull
I can see where you're coming from, but my curiosity won't allow me to stay away from new info.

Jigglypuff5000

Ur not crazy man

I agree somewhat, I like hearing about some of the new game features like the WiFi and stuff

I'm just hoping now that they don't reveal the starters evos or that many more pkmn before release, cos I want it to be a surprise

Cos I won't be able to find out anythin once it's out in Japan, cos I'll be staying away from here. And twiddling my thumbs waiting for a UK release date lol

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
I SO commited to this before the newer pokemon came out, but I just couldn't peel my eyelids off the screen

:) I'm very bad at commitment

electricwave

glowsticks > lanturn
first off:
jigglypuff5000=doubl post
doubl post=BAD

but yea, i cant stay away from the info:D
i try 2 but it gets addicting after a while

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
That is physically impossible. Besides, since this is pre-release info, it doesn't count as spoiling the game. Once it gets released, I will resist.

Wendigo

I heart Grimgravy.
Meh, half the info I find out about a game I end up forgetting the moment I get my hands on it. Soo, I'm not worried about being spoiled.

Heck, I remember when I first bought Pokemon Ruby I forgot about 80% of the new pokemon in the game I knew about.

shady1415

Beginning Trainer
im not

im not i check serebii everyday in the morning and at night..i cant stay away i want to know everyhting about it

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Me too. I want to know everything there is about pokemon diamond, and when the game actually comes out, I will avoid DP, only occasionally stopping by the forums.

shady1415

Beginning Trainer
yeah

yeah im jsut aitng for them to relaesa the pics of all the new pokemon..im so curios i want to see wich ones look cool

Primo

i dont want to see hikozaru's final evo because he's who ill be picking

DoaJ

Concrete Bluesman
I really try to stay away, but I can't help but check. I'm even checking to see if there's new fakes yet or not....lol