1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else TRYING to stay away from the newest info?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by PokeMaster Justin, Aug 22, 2006.

1. PokeMaster Justin

PokeMaster Justin Lets Do It.

Just asking...I mean I want some suprises in game...I want to see what evolves from just training it as well to learn what the new things are in game too. Trust me, it's a bit more fun if you don't read EVERY SINGLE UPDATE...I did that for the Resident Evil remake game and I felt as though I've played it before I actually did...:p

anyone else with me here or am i crazy?

2. Zinimi

Zinimi Yes, I like Snubbull

I can see where you're coming from, but my curiosity won't allow me to stay away from new info.

3. EckoDude42

EckoDude42 Yukimenoko Rox!!

^^ exactly, I want to stop looking too, but I just can't!!

lol, it's kind of addicting...

4. Jigglypuff5000

Jigglypuff5000 Well-Known Member

Ur not crazy man

I agree somewhat, I like hearing about some of the new game features like the WiFi and stuff

I'm just hoping now that they don't reveal the starters evos or that many more pkmn before release, cos I want it to be a surprise

Cos I won't be able to find out anythin once it's out in Japan, cos I'll be staying away from here. And twiddling my thumbs waiting for a UK release date lol

5. Lishus13

Lishus13 Poli-Spriter!

I SO commited to this before the newer pokemon came out, but I just couldn't peel my eyelids off the screen

:) I'm very bad at commitment

6. Dark Manaphy

Dark Manaphy Marsh Trainer

If you feel like this, then you should just avoid this site, and any other fan sites...

7. electricwave

electricwave glowsticks > lanturn

first off:
    jigglypuff5000=doubl post
    doubl post=BAD

but yea, i cant stay away from the info:D
    i try 2 but it gets addicting after a while

8. rukario20

rukario20 Active Member

does any body no anything about pokemon gilded gold or metalic silver

9. Ho-oh Tamer

Ho-oh Tamer Well-Known Member

Yeah I wonna stay away from the new information so I dont spoil D/P but I can't stop coming back.

10. starterlover1

starterlover1 Emperor Coordinator

That is physically impossible. Besides, since this is pre-release info, it doesn't count as spoiling the game. Once it gets released, I will resist.

11. Wendigo

Wendigo I heart Grimgravy.

Meh, half the info I find out about a game I end up forgetting the moment I get my hands on it. Soo, I'm not worried about being spoiled.

Heck, I remember when I first bought Pokemon Ruby I forgot about 80% of the new pokemon in the game I knew about.

12. shady1415

shady1415 Beginning Trainer

im not

im not i check serebii everyday in the morning and at night..i cant stay away i want to know everyhting about it

13. starterlover1

starterlover1 Emperor Coordinator

Me too. I want to know everything there is about pokemon diamond, and when the game actually comes out, I will avoid DP, only occasionally stopping by the forums.

14. shady1415

shady1415 Beginning Trainer

yeah

yeah im jsut aitng for them to relaesa the pics of all the new pokemon..im so curios i want to see wich ones look cool

15. Primo

Primo Well-Known Member

i dont want to see hikozaru's final evo because he's who ill be picking

16. TeamPez2

TeamPez2 Well-Known Member

I want to stay away but i dont think ill be able too.

17. DoaJ

DoaJ Concrete Bluesman

I really try to stay away, but I can't help but check. I'm even checking to see if there's new fakes yet or not....lol

18. Gnomadic

Gnomadic <~ Best Badges

Are you making those up?

but yeah cant stray away from the news i love seeing new evolutions of pokemon from kanto/johto/hoenn

19. trapezechimpanz

trapezechimpanz Well-Known Member

Heck No!!!!!!!!! I Cant Wait Any Longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Want New News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring It On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Blue Sea Dragoon

Blue Sea Dragoon ph33r teh masta~!

Same here.