1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else TRYING to stay away from the newest info?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by PokeMaster Justin, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Mario

Mario Active Member

I am the exact opposite. I like to get on the computer every hour and see iif there is an update.

2. TSDZ

TSDZ the chill of night

Oh man....I wish. Iwant to, but I can't. Just to dang juicy info.

3. Judai Yuki

Judai Yuki Banned

Why would I stay away for the info, since i'm getting the game next month.

-Judai

4. Prince of Sea Manafi

Prince of Sea Manafi Manafi Lover I think

So I am new to this but I have been to this site alot but anyway does the admin of this place actuallly read our emails? Also how can I write a review or something like that. I click on something I want to look at and it says the page does not exist and then it says contact the admin if u wish to see the page. So does that mean I can write a review?

5. starterlover1

starterlover1 Emperor Coordinator

I think that belonged in the newbie thread, but w/e. Actually, they CAN monitor the pm's on the site, and the "page does not exist" thing just means that it hasn't been created or that the page is temporarily down. You can pm me if you want to be friends or need any help

6. Spriteman

Spriteman Sometimes a bit rude

I can't not read the new updates. Theres a ryhme about the new pokemon DP updates actually...

I love Pokemon Diamond and Pearl updates,
    Its my crystal meth,
    Wash them down with bullets,
    For a bloody death.

Thats good, innit ^^

7. Alkaide

Alkaide Scary Faerie♥

I'm trying but I just can't do it. I did it with ruby/sapphire and the gaming expierience was so much better. I didn't knkow what pokemon were gonna appear, I didn't even know the starters. It was great! But I feel like I have to check the forums everyday. I've been trying to spend my computer time by looking at all the fan art request shops, but then I end up requesting too much stuff that won't fit in my sig.

8. basketballa

basketballa shiny hunter

same here. i have a sickness.

9. PokeMaster Justin

PokeMaster Justin Lets Do It.

Well I've been pretty good thus far I see all the updates on Serebii, but I don't click to find out details on it. Half the fun in GS was discovering new and interesting things.

10. Brocko18

Brocko18 Training telekinetic

I do somewhat try cuz I want it to be a total surprise.

11. noobiess

noobiess 6 different pokemon Staff Member Moderator

i also cant stop looking but i promisted to myself i wouldnt look after the released the starters ans sofar ...i did :p

12. Hallnavy

Hallnavy Beginning Trainer

Trying but not succeding.

13. Jega33

Jega33 #1 charizard fan!

i wish i could, i really do. I remember when i got pokemon gold, and didn't know one thing about it because i didn't know there were sites like this. It was awesome, it is a lot more fun than knowing what pokemon evolve into and so on.
    BUT these great sites like serebii.net have all this awesome news, and i am so addicted i can't stop coming to serebii to look.

- ;006;

14. Ryuu-Anima

Ryuu-Anima Sera Kureseria

It's like Battle Star Galactica and Pixie Sticks: I want to quit looking, but I just can't... drag... myself... away... X__X

15. jayykay

jayykay Dino Tamer

Ya i try to do this for every game, but i just can't resist..

16. Sombrero

Sombrero Monkey Master

I'm sure I can't stay away, even if i really would love too. I always knew which Pokemon was in wich edition and i think it would be awesome if i wouldn't know the Pokemon of D/P

17. tillikai

tillikai Beginning Trainer

I love looking @ all the new information that comes out. I can't wait to catch the new legendaries and I've gotten really excited about picking my new starter. But if someone posted a major plot-spoiler, I'd avoid that like the plague. I want to look @ all the new Pokémon and the new characters, IMHO that doesn't ruin the game for you, but major plot information wouldn't be welcome.

18. pathophobe

pathophobe Well-Known Member

I'm with you. I don't care about knowing the pokemon, but I want the plot to be a big surprise for me. I want to go into each gym and go by what that little man by the pillar says. I want to go into the elite four blind and unaware. It would be more fun for me to figure stuff out by my self than to have someone figure it out and me to read about it.

EDIT: Yay! New rank!

19. Hoshi no Kabii

Hoshi no Kabii Well-Known Member

I'm trying, just not succeeding =P. I'll stop anyday now. I will.

20. Pamizard

Pamizard Queen of Charizards!

I'm loving this game so much that i cant stop looking at updates