• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone for DDR?

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
Hey, I'm one, and I've seen some others, but who out there likes DDR(Dance Dance Revolution).

wcgold

In grade 11 and 12 (1-2 years ago), I was really into DDR. But now I've cut down on it a lot, because the nearest arcade is roughly an hour and a half away, and I'll be damned if I ever get a console version. After seeing abominations such as the Ultramix series, Mario Mix, Hottest Party, and Disney Channel Edition, I figured it would be in my best interest to steer clear of console titles.

Haritsuki

I've played those similar computer versions of that game: Stepmania, Flash Flash Revolution and In The Groove. They've been pretty addictive games, though sometimes hard. It's fun, but to be good in playing it, you have to practice a lot. It was funny to notice how you can overestimate your reaction speed in the beginning, xD.

Slick

Banned
In grade 11 and 12 (1-2 years ago), I was really into DDR. But now I've cut down on it a lot, because the nearest arcade is roughly an hour and a half away, and I'll be damned if I ever get a console version. After seeing abominations such as the Ultramix series, Mario Mix, Hottest Party, and Disney Channel Edition, I figured it would be in my best interest to steer clear of console titles.

Disney Channel Edition?

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, I tend to like DDR and other games like DDR.

ShadowPiplup

Piplup owns all
I don't get to play DDR that much. I only get to play at arcades(the nearest one is over an hour away from my house). I also played once at my school recently, but I won't get to play again for a while. =(

EndingPC

DDR is by far my favorite game to play.
I own Max, Max 2, Extreme, Extreme 2, Supernova, and Supernova 2.
I only get my fill of it at arcades and amusement parks since I can play nonstop.
The games went downhill at Supernova once they started adding "popular" songs.

I even tried the one for the Wii at a comic convention. The game was crap and so were the songs.

DDR? Fun at arcades. But I haven't gotten a console version yet for reasons no one knows. Still the only console I play now is the 360 and both 360 versions suck.

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
I'm happy to know so many agree with me!

Mimori Kiryu

I love DDR, but I only have one game for it and that's Max 2 for the PS2. :( I'd like more, but that costs money. I also play Stepmania on my laptop and it rules =D

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
I've always wanted to get Stepmania. ^^

Aiko-chan

Yay for DDR! Every Sunday me and my anime-loving friends gather together and visit arcade, just for playing DDR! Of course, there are also Pump it Up! and ParaPara Paradise, but we just love DDR more! ^_^ I also would like to buy a dance mat and a DDR game for my PS2, but unfortunately, I can't afford this stuff right now. Well, maybe in future...

EndingPC

I hate the normal pads that the games come with.

I love being able to stomp each note with my sneakers on so I'm going to eventually get a hard dance mat.

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
So, you have a metal dance pad?
That's awesome!