• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone forget to Save?

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Yeah, well I finally played the actual game...

I finished the

Gateway Colosseum
Main Street Colosseum
Waterfall Colosseum

Hopped on WiFi and won some battles. And then turned off the game...without saving ;-;

Doesn't it strike you as odd as to why the game doesn't have an automatic save feature implemented? Most of all other games these days do have an Auto Save feature...this kinda ticks me off...just one bad thing after the next for me.

Oh well, it's not like it was very hard to beat any of those so I'll just have to try again later.

~Scott;229;

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I almost forgot to save at some certain points. I would've preferred an option to automatically save or save through that box with the notepad on it...or at least a warning that if you return to the intro screen if you haven't saved.

Of course, the power button on the Wii remote doesn't help.

Strafer

Garde-master!
I did once...I beat Neon, Magma, Sunny Park(forgot name), and Sunset Colloseum... And then I turned it off without saving...Stupid lazyness.