• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone got any Pokemon tattoos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gucci Mane

What you got? I would love to get my right leg sleeved with a Pokemon theme. Thinking of getting Gengar and Rayquazza on there, deff.

1244454737_328.jpg

Dahweenkster

Dah Weenster Baby!
That pikachu's really good lol. I had a buddy who's wife has Milotic on her back like a dragon but other that no I have none myself.

muumajii23

As stated in one of the clubs, I'm getting something incorporating pokemon and music together.

A Jigglypuff singing, I think so. xD (Well, I might switch out Jigglypuff for Misdreavus, but whatevs. xD )

What you got? I would love to get my right leg sleeved with a Pokemon theme. Thinking of getting Gengar and Rayquazza on there, deff.

1244454737_328.jpg

no i don't. never would get one

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
I would never get a real tattoo. I have a couple of these fake party tattoos of Mantine. It's pretty cute.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier

GaZsTiC

Alternating
And thats why no one will every take him seriously and only think of him as a "Badboy".

That's exactly what people used to think about getting your ears pierced. You sound like an old person! :D Get with the century.

I would never get a Pokemon tattoo, but in 2 and a half years I will get a Phoenix/Dragon tattoo on my chest, and maybe some things on my arms. Tattoos are awesome!

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
That's exactly what people used to think about getting your ears pierced. You sound like an old person! :D Get with the century.

I would never get a Pokemon tattoo, but in 2 and a half years I will get a Phoenix/Dragon tattoo on my chest, and maybe some things on my arms. Tattoos are awesome!

I know I do but its the truth, but if its like 1 or 2 then then its ok.

But dude Who ever did that Pikachu one is awesome.

cascade88

< go ask alice >
I don't at the moment, but I do plan to one day. I'm thinking a tiny little Squirtle on my ankle or something would be good, as it's my favorite Pokemon.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
I don't have any Pokémon tattoos and I don't think I'll get one.
If I did, I would get a Squirtle or a Cyndaquil/Chikorita/Totodile.

Calvan

EXPLOSION!!!
Probably Metagross and Charizard on the left and right shoulders respectively.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer

Lol you could just get a Moltres/Ho-oh or Rayquaza/Charizard if you wanted too. But its your body so do what you want.

I plan to get a Triforce from Zelda on my arm. I may get a Pokeball or a charizard one day too. Nothing too big though

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
I'd like to see a stylized Rayquaza or Gyarados tattoo. Like, to somebody who isn't too familiar with Pokemon, it would just look like a generic dragon, but for true fans, they would see it right away.

I'd probably get a Zelda Triforce, too... as for Pokemon tattoos... no.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I don't get tattoos, and for a Pokemon tattoo... that would be weird. Unless it was like a Rayquaza or Tyranitar or something. If it was styled a little differently, that would look cool.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
Normal tattoos are awesome

but i wouldnt get a Pokemon Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.