1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have an old neopets account??

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Sakurafox, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Sakurafox

Sakurafox Member

I figured this place was the best to ask about this, so here goes: To adopt certain pets on Neopets you need an account 4 months or older. Both my main account and side account on there are almost 3 years old, however, my sides aren't old at all. Someone that I know of on there is quitting, and adopting out some pets. However, I can only adopt two out of the 3 or 4 I really would like, since I don't have account space. So I come here asking this of you: Does anyone here have an old account/ side account on Neo that's at least months old? (Transfers for the pets start in April) I would really appreciate it greatly if you could, well, let me "adopt" your old account. It's pretty urgent as applications close this sunday, so I'm getting desperate. I don't care about anything other than it being over 3 months old. I would be very, very appreciative!

2. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I don't think we're allowed to give accounts away.