• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone have an old neopets account??

Sakurafox

I figured this place was the best to ask about this, so here goes: To adopt certain pets on Neopets you need an account 4 months or older. Both my main account and side account on there are almost 3 years old, however, my sides aren't old at all. Someone that I know of on there is quitting, and adopting out some pets. However, I can only adopt two out of the 3 or 4 I really would like, since I don't have account space. So I come here asking this of you: Does anyone here have an old account/ side account on Neo that's at least months old? (Transfers for the pets start in April) I would really appreciate it greatly if you could, well, let me "adopt" your old account. It's pretty urgent as applications close this sunday, so I'm getting desperate. I don't care about anything other than it being over 3 months old. I would be very, very appreciative!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I don't think we're allowed to give accounts away.