• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone have any PMD2 legendaries yet?

KMANN2

Just got Heatran, he automatically joins you when you beat him, I think possibly all of them do.

It took me a long time to get to the end of the volcano though, about 10 tries.. and whats funny is with 3 floors to go my belly was pretty much empty but I managed to spawn on top of, or right near the stairs for the last 3 floors xD

Then on Heatran I threw a stun seed but it fell, and he picked it up. Then he threw it at me but it fell again xD

But I had 4 water pokemon so I just surounded him and he didnt even get off an attack.

He is lvl49.

~Jeremy~

RAWR! I want HG/SS!
I have Groudon. I also did the Manaphy thing, does that count?

I'm hoping to have Celebi, Mew, and Articuno soon.

However, Heatran sounds pretty good right about now... *rushes to Time*

KMANN2

I have Groudon. I also did the Manaphy thing, does that count?

I'm hoping to have Celebi, Mew, and Articuno soon.

However, Heatran sounds pretty good right about now... *rushes to Time*

How do you get manaphy? Or Celebi? I know how to get the event dungeon ones but not sure of those 2..

wammy

well, i have manaphy and cressilia. looking for the enigma part and, if all the events join you after the battle, imma go get them all as well ^.^

(spoilers-

btw, manaphy is a sidequest that precedes the darkrai mission thing, and cressilia joins after you beat him.

also- to dispel rumors- YOU CANNOT EVOLVE YOUR STARTERS! not at all. i jut cleared the darkrai mission, and i cannot evolve. i know level is not a problem. it is the tear in space that is causing it, and that tear doesnt go away. fidn a new starter.)

KMANN2

well, i have manaphy and cressilia. looking for the enigma part and, if all the events join you after the battle, imma go get them all as well ^.^

(spoilers-

btw, manaphy is a sidequest that precedes the darkrai mission thing, and cressilia joins after you beat him.

also- to dispel rumors- YOU CANNOT EVOLVE YOUR STARTERS! not at all. i jut cleared the darkrai mission, and i cannot evolve. i know level is not a problem. it is the tear in space that is causing it, and that tear doesnt go away. fidn a new starter.)

You are completely wrong... All you gotta do is recruit Darkria and Palkia.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I've got the Psychic Trio. I am trying to get to Groudon, but I always run into trouble on the last floor. I hope that the fact that I have a team of Me(Piplup Lv.44), my Partner(Turtwig Lv.44), and a water type I recruited recently(Tentacruel Lv.45) helps me alot.

piasora

I have Articuno, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Giratina, Cresselia and Manaphy. I keep trying to get Zapdos and Lugia but they're not working with me. D:

Taruta the Blue Mage

Newtypes represent!
I have Manaphy, Phione, Uxie, Meprit, Azelf and Cresselia. I'm hoping to get Palkia and Dialga

Ga|2y

unReal™ Explorer
Dialga for me :]
Soon gonna try out for Palkia

can anyone tell me what rank i need to be to do the event missions...i am super rank and i keep getting the "your not ready for this yet" thing

KMANN2

can anyone tell me what rank i need to be to do the event missions...i am super rank and i keep getting the "your not ready for this yet" thing

You have to beat several of the guilds job board missions, than youll see mr.mime next to the kecleon shop (or another shop I forget) Talk to him and he will tell you about a certain place, then that place is unlocked. Next, go there and get through it all till you reach the end you will see scizor trapped in ice, then you must battle froslass. Once you beat him Scizor gives you the secret rank because he works for the exploration team commitee. Then you can do secret (ie: event) missions.

Hope this helps.

Zaurfen

Got Dialga, gonna get Heatran after Scizor mish, then work my way to Palkia so i can evolve

EDIT: Now along with Dialga I have Articuno and Groudon.

Last edited:

Ga|2y

unReal™ Explorer
Dialga Palkia & Manapohy
Today I'll get all the rest :]