• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone have any PMD2 legendaries yet?

Manafy

I got none yet. =[

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Articuno, Zapdos, Suicune, Celebi, Regice, Regirock, Heatran, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Darkrai, Regigigas, Cresselia, Manaphy, Dialga and Palkia.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
All but Mewtwo (I'm referring to Team Snap in my Time, so duh) - I recruited the last four today (Regice, Regirock, Moltres, and Jirachi, in that order). All other parts of my adventure log are filled in, even Kecleon stealing (To my credit, number of times I died in dungeons is no more than 1 in the whole game, and that was Mt. Bristle). So, Adventure Log completed! Yes!

pokeknowitall

SEX MACHINE
currently i have uxie, mesprit, azelf, cresselia, phione, heatran, manaphy, registeel, regigagas, groudon, suicune, zapdos, and mewtwo( recruited first time, one hit ko with golden mask) woot woot working on entei

EDIT: i got regice, articuno, lugia, mew, raikou, latias, latios, kyogre, darkrai, deoxys, giratina, dialga, palkia since then

only hooh, regirock, rayquaza, entei, moltres, jirachi and celebi( i have darkness so he doesnt really count)

Last edited:

BabyLugia

The legends I have so far are:
-Cresselia
-Phione
-Uxie
-Mespirit
-Azelf
-Mew
-Dialga
-Palkia
I'm trying to recruit Articuno, Latias, and Zapdos, but here are the problems:
-Latias and Zapdos won't show up D:
-Even after I beat Articuno, all I got was the Icy Flute...-____-

- BabyLugia

Keeper of the Aura

Darkrai = Best PKMN
dialga, palkia, the lake trio, all the regis, darkrai, manaphy, phione, cressilia, and celebi. woah, i've been busy!

Garmmon

FUN :D
Time - All but Mewtwo
Darkness - Lake trio, Dialga, Palkia, Phione, Manaphy, Cresselia, Zapdos, Ho-Oh (I'm being too much of a lazy bum to go recruiting at the moment)

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
Palkia, Dialga, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Regigigas.
When I`ll Get The Enigma Part Or StonePlate I`ll Get Darkrai. (B

Ammako

We can get Rotom really easy.

We just have to make the Wondermail wiith the generator and we get a legendary at the start of the game :D

mewfanforlife

We can get Rotom really easy.

We just have to make the Wondermail wiith the generator and we get a legendary at the start of the game :D

Rotom is not a legendary.

I have all of them except Celebi (I have darkness), Darkrai, Kyogre, and Ho-oh

UltimaRaven02

well, i have manaphy and cressilia. looking for the enigma part and, if all the events join you after the battle, imma go get them all as well ^.^

(spoilers-

btw, manaphy is a sidequest that precedes the darkrai mission thing, and cressilia joins after you beat him.

also- to dispel rumors- YOU CANNOT EVOLVE YOUR STARTERS! not at all. i jut cleared the darkrai mission, and i cannot evolve. i know level is not a problem. it is the tear in space that is causing it, and that tear doesnt go away. fidn a new starter.)

Just got to recruit Dialga and palkia then beat the water resort

Inferno

Electri-ddiction~
Yes, actually, I have, gladly, recruited all of the Legendary Pokemon in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness...except for Moltres, since I fainted because of my hunger, but oh well, I'll keep trying.

master mike

master of pokemon
every one exept celebi (need time i only got dark) :p