• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone have Pokemon Advanced Box Set Vol 1?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
There are no special features or the Japanese version, but the episodes themselves are excellent.

So if you just want the episodes (which is all you're getting) it's a great buy since there were many fantastic episodes in that batch.

Psydaquil

Psyduck + Cyndaquil
yes

Excellent buy, I just wish that Volume 2 would come out already!

R

Redtag

Thanks..I already bought Master Quest Vol 2 at Suncoast..I didn't want to buy it since Suncoast was so freaking high but I went ahead...I almost ended up getting AstroBoy 2004 or '80's version but I went with MQ. Now I'll get Advanced Vol 1 next week... :p

Chris

Old Coot
I hear that the episodes from the boxset are those from the Kids' WB! airings. Meaning you'll see the edited badge case and zoomed in episodes. :s

R

Redtag

np with me..As long as I have me some Pokemon episodes to watch... :p