• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone having issues with Trainer Club Newsletters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halkel

Experimentalist
Recently they announced Dada Zarude and Shiny Celebi codes for Pokemon SwSh. Yeah, they owe me the Shiny Unaware Mewtwo still but since then I have been opted in and never out. Never received ANY newsletter from the Pokemon Trainer Club so never getting those codes. This ticked me off I took to their support and showed how angry I was (only suppressed to not get banned). Anyone else had that problem in the past or even currently?

lvl.50Abra

Not Quite Kadabra
I haven't gotten any of the trainer club emails in years and none of the options from support ever worked.
It's great that they want to continue distributions through the trainer club train wreck.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Yeah, I haven't received a single email from them in years either, it's clearly broken and they don't want to admit it yet they clearly want to continue distributions in this manner.

IIRC, they claimed you had to uncheck and recheck the option to receive emails the last time if it wasn't broken. Better do it this time just to cover your butt in case they pull that **** again. And make sure you do so by the 25th or you won't get the distribution.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Can anyone print where they checked their box? After the whole drama last time, I want to make even more sure I'm ticking the right box.

Status
Not open for further replies.