• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone in sweden that can trade me NE pokemon? (lame title, but anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
I'm desperate to complete the pokedex, so i want celebi, jirachi, mew, lugia, ho-oh and deoxys. I cant visit US just for that, so i wonder if anyone in sweden have got them. I dont have much rare pokemons to offer, except feebas and shiny seel, so you can clone the pokemon first. You may answer in swedish.

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
Speakin' in swedish, you know.
I wont buy D/P, i haven't got nintendo DS. And besides, i may have understood it wrong, but i thought you couldnt trade a pokemon from D/P to R/S/E or FR/LG.

GhostMaker

RERORERORERO
Well, my Emerald is broken so I can't clone right now. Don't ask me what happened... xD

I'll get a new Emerald next month though. I'm gonna buy KH2 and some other stuff before I get me a new Emerald.

I live in Finspång in Östergötland. :p

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
Your emerald is broken? Poor you. Did you have good pokemon there? I live in mölnbo in södermanland, just so you know. I gotten an idea, i have caught entei and suicune, but i cant clone them, but someone that is able to clone can get them, clone them and keep the clones.

Mli

Cykelpedal
bor i stockholm men jag har samma problem så tyvärr men jag kan iallafall vänta tills DP kommer ut :p

but tell me if you find someone ;)

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
Limited money, you know. Men tack ändå. Oops. Someone deleted a post i think. I didnt double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.