• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone out there play Evony Age II?

Vatti

The One and Only
Anyone out there play Evony and are looking for a powerful alliance? Well consider applying for THUGZ! We are an alliance based in Romagna on the Partizan server who is currently ranked 43rd. If you meet the following requirements(200k pres[must reach 250k within a week of joining] and have atleast 50k archers) then contact either MasterHaze or BerryB502 for more information. Thank you for reading and we will rise to the top! GO THUGZ!

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Isn't this thing 90% trojans or something like that? I don't think I've heard a single good thing about this game ever.

Vatti

The One and Only
Isn't this thing 90% trojans or something like that? I don't think I've heard a single good thing about this game ever.

I don't really know what you mean, I havn't had any problems with it. And it's an empire building/social/rts game. If you're not into that kind ofstuff then no you won't enjoy it.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I don't really know what you mean, I havn't had any problems with it. And it's an empire building/social/rts game. If you're not into that kind ofstuff then no you won't enjoy it.

A quick check on TVtropes suggests that the first game at least is spyware in disguise and apparently plagiarises a lot from similar games.

Also the rather infamous ad campaigns.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Now, I actually played the game, and my problem with it is that you NEED to join an alliance or else you will be destroyed by the guy next to you with 100000000 honor or whatever. Unfortunately, the only alliances that are able to protect you require 1000000000000 honor. The only people who really play anymore are the ones who started playing at the opening of the game itself. It's heavily stacked against newbies.

The only purpose of the ads is to suck in the ignorant perverts looking for a nip slip or something. Which is why they have some many unused accounts on the sight.

Vatti

The One and Only
Glad to see so many positive commented about Evony lol, sorry guys for this stuff, i never had any issues so far