• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone play ps3??

Status
Not open for further replies.

*IZ*

There is no debate when it's clear PSN is superior in quality, game's and customer service, sure both are hackable, but what isn't? im just making clear that the PSN has wayyy many more advantage's than the X-Box does, any argument to the contrary will be mocked by your's truly.

If you think about it X-Box360 has 1 advantage, its cheaper than the ps3. Thats about it.

@Blue Ralts- lol ok

@*IZ*- umm maybe the system is cheaper, but take in consideration you have to pay to play online when PSN user's dont, so maybe it's not so cheap in the long run?

noahdaboa

Banned
If you think about it X-Box360 has 1 advantage, its cheaper than the ps3. Thats about it.

True, but in the long run ps3 is cheaper do to the crazy 50 dollars a year for xbox live. Although hardware isn't as much as a problem with the new xbox's so the red ring of death is quickly becoming an invalid arguement (i know because i own both ps3 and the 360 and my old xbox got the ring of death :( ).

*IZ*

Yes I know but since people are cheap and dont think about online play when they buy it (unless if theyre smart) they'll go for the cheapest system which is X-Box and when they later find out about online they'll just pay for online instead of getting a ps3.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Cod:Black Ops, Infamous 1+2, God of War 3, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Need For Speed (FTW) and x-box fan boys can ki$$ my arse when they are done paying for internet and trying to watch Blu-Ray on it, and playing Mediocre Exclusives like Gaylo

You do realize that all of those games besides Infamous and God of War are available for the Xbox too, right?

There is no debate when it's clear PSN is superior in quality, game's and customer service, sure both are hackable, but what isn't? im just making clear that the PSN has wayyy many more advantage's than the X-Box does, any argument to the contrary will be mocked by your's truly.

This statement just set off my PermaVirgin Alarm (TM).

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I may get one in the future though but idk.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
I play The Force Unleashed occasionally, and Black Ops when my friends force me to. Other than that, I stick to PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.