• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone remember let's find pokemon?

PageEmperor

Basically a general discussion thread for those books where you look for these creatures. Seriously, does anyone remember them? Here are examples:

y1kvojn.jpg
TxLBAq6.jpg
agMqeLT.jpg
nLUXUIN.jpg
ozVgufl.jpg

Feel free to ask whether or not you want better quality screenshots.

So yeah, these books are basically what it looks like: a massive picture of creatures doing their own things, and you must find certain ones. Some books will even make it easy and show the area the mons are located in.

As shown in the 4th screenshot, there are union room challenges or whatever and there you need to search specific things from the whole book.

As shown in the 5th screenshot, it is like the union room stuff except it tells a plot from various scenes in the book.

This is all from the FRLG book and most of the other ones really share the same formula, and there you have it!

And yes, apparently 'monstar buff' is used in the translation I have. I never understood how they translated it to that.

So overall, here is where you discuss the entirety of these books! Thoughts on the random scenes you saw? Thoughts on the union room stuff? Feel free to share!

ChandelureDetour

I own 2 of the let’s find Pokémon books. They are very cute and enjoyable every once in a while. I like how they included some mazes and mini stories in the books. I wish more were produced for the more modern gens. Not much to say other then I enjoyed it.