• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

anyone still play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico1996

anyone still play PBR? if so I'd like to play some people :)
so send me friend codes and all that jazz haha also I don't play tiers
and create teams based on pokemon i like :D ex: togetic, tauros, gengar,
pikachu, lugia and torchic its random but pokemon i like.
so if you see 1 legendary please don't be upset o:

ShadowAskyz

MasterChief
im up for a fight, lets pm and arrange a meeting :p
you can use any pokemon you like against me =)
I'd even be happier if you'd only use very mighty legendaries otherwise it will be an easy match for me haha

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
As am I! Just PM us for a battle; you've got the right mindset when it comes to classes mate. ;p

Cool Boy

Be fearless
what is a Pokémon Battle Revolution ?

KaiserK

i play this game
friend code: 5328 9768 9125
name: KaiserK
pm me for a battle

Last edited:

Indigoodra

Hahaha, like 90% of the threads here these days are roughly this topic xD

I play, too, but I can't use my Wii right now, cuz I left the sensor bar at my cousin's house. :(

Atari

Did it on 'em
I haven't played for the past month or so, but I still get on occasionally for a random match up battle. Usually I either beat my opponents no contest, or I lose because their team consists of only Rayquaza's and Kyogre's lol.

Indigoodra

I haven't played for the past month or so, but I still get on occasionally for a random match up battle. Usually I either beat my opponents no contest, or I lose because their team consists of only Rayquaza's and Kyogre's lol.

Oh, god. My life in three sentences.

But the sparse times I do play, that's basically what happens. Or I try to get money for clothes and crap, and all the colosseums are at too high a rank for convenience, or I get bored part way >_>

But I have been Ev'ing a team in Platinum for PBR, so when I finish that (or not and I just feel like playing), I'll post again. :3

Atari

Did it on 'em
Oh, god. My life in three sentences.

But the sparse times I do play, that's basically what happens. Or I try to get money for clothes and crap, and all the colosseums are at too high a rank for convenience, or I get bored part way >_>

But I have been Ev'ing a team in Platinum for PBR, so when I finish that (or not and I just feel like playing), I'll post again. :3
Lol you should totally VM me your friend codes! I feel like a good match comes rarely nowadays.

Also I find it funny that some people have forgotten PBR exists. I remember Pokemon Stadium and how popular that was back in the day compared to this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.