• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone think there will be another darkrai or manaphy event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingTrainer

I really want one of those, so i could have the 4th generation legends. I had a darkrai but i didn't trust it so i gave it away. Does anyone know anything about another event for those two?..thanks 4 reading!

BTW, any fans in florida here?

Yellow Aura

Light of Hope
No for Manaphy, and for Darkria, they may. ( I think you should delete this thread because the mods might get you. I sorry if this is mini-modding but I'm trying to be helpful)

mookiemeister

I missed the Darkrai event a few months ago. I hope there will be another one so I can get a Darkrai to complete my pokedex.

Emo_Kirlia

For Darkrai, there's Shadows of Almia. For Manaphy there's Ranger 1 and 2. If you want Manaphy that bad, you can get Ranger 1 and enter a password and get it. You can't on ranger 2 because the wifi event already passed. If you don't want to spend money there's always the Sinnoh Families trade forum/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.