• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

anyone think this guy has too many games?

SpankedEagle

mr. electabuzz
Wow. What a waste of money! Is that someones house or a store? If that's someones personal collection, then they seriously wasted their money, not to mention their life, if they've actually played all of those games! But since it's seriously doubtful that all of those games have been played, it means that whoever owns them wasted their money on games that they never play.

crashandburn

Beginning Trainer
That has to be a store or something because there is no way that it can be one person's personal collection

chinzozak

The Wingull Abides
That is a lot of games, wonder if the owner played each one there.

azurill

look at pic 3 and 4,it is a store

Shrike Flamestar

Video Game Addict
That is not a store -_- What store would leave games and consoles out in the open, and even laying on the floor? And is it really too hard to realize that the kid is the collector’s son? And, before anyone says it, is to really too hard to believe that there’s a better TV upstairs?

It’s called a collection, just like how other people collect baseball cards or Pokémon cards or whatever. You may call it a waste of money, however collecting video games is actually his life, not just a hobby. He buys them from various places, then sells duplicates.

Here’s the original source of the pictures with some more of them, here’s a rather poor interview with the collector himself, and here’s a slightly better interview with the collector’s best friend and shopping partner (who is also a Nintendo collector).

Only question I have is how can he get to some of those shelves with games all over the floor?

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
Good God! I only have like 6 games.... Someone must have alot of time on their hands.

Fiend Ryu

Title Pending
Holy cow...and I thought I was spoiled. This guy makes me look like a Saint...

Maybe it's a collection of the whole family's games? Or just empty cases? No way somebody would waste their lives like...that.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Who the hell has a ceiling like that in their house, anyways?

Humph...

Humph...............
Well, if he collects them and doesn't brag or boast about his ten thousand or so about his collection, then the collection must not be too much of a bad thing after all. But if I have to say, that is one GINORMOUS collection.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
It looks like they are at some kind of Warehouse or Game Store by the way the lights look.

I believe I have 77 games, 19 of which are for the Nintendo DS.

~Scott;229;

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Holy crap, that's alot,l I have alot of games, but not that much, why is there asign in two pictures saying PS2, come and get them before they gfo? If it is a house.

But it could be possible to play all those games, lets say you play one each two hours, but sleeping and all that other stuf,f it is possible to play all those game sin five years alone I guess... (I wouldn't mind being thier bwesyt friend;))