• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

anyone think this guy has too many games?

killerkyogre14

Wow. What a waste of money! Is that someones house or a store? If that's someones personal collection, then they seriously wasted their money, not to mention their life, if they've actually played all of those games! But since it's seriously doubtful that all of those games have been played, it means that whoever owns them wasted their money on games that they never play.

it is a waist of money

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Man, that one should go in World Record for the most collection he has. And I thought having 70 video games (my own) is alot. o_O; If I were to collect over 10,000 video games, I'd have to go on for around 20 years. That is pretty astonishing!

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Wow. What a waste of money! Is that someones house or a store? If that's someones personal collection, then they seriously wasted their money, not to mention their life, if they've actually played all of those games! But since it's seriously doubtful that all of those games have been played, it means that whoever owns them wasted their money on games that they never play.

your just jeleous...i wouldn't mind so many it's a very inpressive collection

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
Oh my god....

He probably just collects the boxes, and doesen't even own the carts.

I'm jealous.

Nick Mckenzie

dddddddddddddddddddd
Whoa. That's a lot of games. Imagine trying to find one copy that you wanted.. It'd take hours.

The Missing Number

I think that the lights make it look like a store...I mean, they are arranged in rectangles, and there are a few of em...I think its a store.

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
its a store trust me i've been 'fraid of crowds in those places many'a'time and i can tell when a picture is of a store and this! my people is from a store!

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Holy crap! That's one heck of a collection right there! :eek:

How do they afford all that?

Otherwise, must be a store!

Obviously you didn't pay attention. ~_~

Anyway... that IS a huge collection. I don't have that many games, and I doubt I ever will. I don't know whether it is a real waste of money or not, but I admire that kind of determination of collection... :3

Gfg.

That`s quite insane. I really don`t see the point in that either.. what a waste of money. A lot of freakin money at that. It`s ridiulous.

water types rule

That is way too many, it looks like a store though, like some backroom of a Gamestop or something. But if those do belong to somebody, jeez! They blew alot of money, there's no way theres that many game put there worth playing.

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Yea.. here I am reading the title thinking 'pah, too many games?'

Then I saw the pics, DEAR LORD! That's a helluva lot of games! How on EARTH?! Never mind, I have 100s of games admittedly over the years, but those fill a few boxes in a cupboard. Now that IS a lot! *Faints*

meta-master

The name says it all
wow he has all those games, wonder if he plays them.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Hey I wish I had that kind of collection. Then I could sell it all and make more money then I paid for it. Classics gain value overtime even the ones that suck.

Slypher

I've seen a better game collection, it actually showed you all the neat things they had. Unfortunately, the site has been down for awhile.

Guy

I don't know!
wow. good for him.