• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

anyone think this guy has too many games?

Kez

Hoenn Champion
O..M..G!!

That is a LOT of games. I have about 100 or something, no where near that many. I have to admire his enthusiasm, but it is kind of a wast of money to have all of those games. As for the consoles, I would buy all of the limited edition consoles if I had the money. lol.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
ho-ly crap

Pokémon Guard

Volcano/Wave/Static
...Now THIS is what I call gaming at its finest.

Rock on to that guy. Rock on.

wants_latios_lots

I miss you Maddie <3
Maybe he's a secret thief, or a really rich person who got lucky with stocks. He's probably not played all of those games extensively. I know some people who collect DVD's who haven't watched them all, so...yeah. But wow, that's a really really lucky kid. Unless he's not allowed to play them at the risk of ruining their collector's value. Then that must be terrible for him. :p

O.O Da-yam that is one hell of a lot of games. They must have a pretty good job to afford all of that. Congrats to them though, they're very dedicated.

Ho-oh Seeker

Ho-oh is the portal
"Too many games?" I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with this term. :p

Krucifier

Rainbow Trainer
that spoiled little brat LMAO I want them

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
I dont believe this person has played and beaten every single one of those games. For one - theres just not that much time to be playing games. Because you either gotta be in school or at work...

I myself have only accumulated 19 DS games since I got my DS for Christmas back in 2004. Well, today I'm getting Star Fox Command so that makes 20 :) - and I still havent beaten them all, only a few of them actually I have beaten.

My Game Collection: http://users.ign.com/collection/PokemonScott

~Scott;229;

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
I dont believe this person has played and beaten every single one of those games. For one - theres just not that much time to be playing games. Because you either gotta be in school or at work...

I myself have only accumulated 19 DS games since I got my DS for Christmas back in 2004. Well, today I'm getting Star Fox Command so that makes 20 :) - and I still havent beaten them all, only a few of them actually I have beaten.

My Game Collection: http://users.ign.com/collection/PokemonScott

~Scott;229;

good collection very nice..

kingboo30

Dynamo Trainer
that spoiled little brat LMAO I want them

Those games are not for the kid. The kid is the collectors son obviously. The collector just collects games. Good or bad, NES to Dolphin, (Ha! Good luck finding one of those...)to Xbox. There are quite a bit of people who do this really. The kid or anyone else doesn't have time to go through looking through the collection to find one game and play all of them. The only game I have that could be considered rare is my Super Mario Brothers, Duck hunt and World Class track meet in one, for the NES. Is the first LoZ gold cartridge rare? Though I got my NES games from a tagsale, I'm not quite sure if I took too many games as the person who sold me my NES just said. Pick 3 NES games from this pile. *has crappy third parties games.* I then pick 3 from the first party pile and walk away. The guy was also selling SNES's too. All this was about a year ago.

Last edited:

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
LoZ is decently rare IMO, but not anywhere NEAR the list of truly rare NES games. The reason it's hard to find is because it's popular, really. Zelda 2 sold less, but I've seen several copies in one store, but I've never seen a copy of Zelda 1 except for my own and my friend's.

In all seriousness though, who wants to have 10,000 games? Honestly, get a system and buy all of the good games. Seriously, even if it's just the Sega CD or Virtual Boy, get the handful of games worth playing and move on. There's no reason to have crappy games wasting space in that guy's basement.