• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyone want to get rid of their Celebi Disc for $$?

Leebui

Questionable...
Note: This is not about the U.S Bonus Disc for Jirachi, this is for the JPN Bonus Disc containing Celebi! Please DO NOT post anything off-topic of Celebi, which does not equal Jirachi.

Okay, this thread has the probability of 0.00001% of working, and I will be given the title of "n00b 4everz" for all of eternity. However, I'm desperate and stupid, so I might as well try.

I know that a fair amount of you purchased a Celebi Disc on eBay or Yahoo Japan and such. Now of course, the reason you obtained this disc was to obtain the elusive Celebi, yes? Well, since that's likely the main reason, after you get the Celebi, Pikachu w/ Light Ball, and the Master Ball, is there a reason for keeping the disc other than a keepsake? You could easily clone those via Emerald, for distribution on D/P and whatnot, yes?

Well, would it be possible to buy off a Celebi Disc off anyone? Perhaps perform a transaction via Paypal? The price? Well, how about $88 USD?

Okay, this is where I know it will fail if I don't get burned off SPPf for this, which I never heard of the rule that you can't attempt this stupidity, so I'm willing to try.

Pretty much, If I'm sucessful, how would the transaction work? I would guess you would post the Celebi Disc up on eBay for $88 or so, I run and use 'Buy it Now,' I pay via Paypal and we become good friends until the end of time (D/P's downfall).

Feel free to flame me for this, I'm desperate and stupid, I deserve to be damnated. >_>

Last edited:

Leebui

Questionable...
I've got a LIGIT Celebi (also shiny) if u need one.

Well, if you also have D/P, I might consider that. However, right now, I'm concerned about obtaining a Celebi Disc. I've already bought a JPN Pokemon Colosseum and a Freeloader. The problem is, the prices for the disc has risen up too high for me to afford on Yahoo Japan, and the Celebi Disc is pretty much non-existant on eBay as of now. It seems that everyone's fighting for one for the holidays, or is it something else?

I'm also willing to take any deals from Celebi Disc owners. Meaning if you want a particular GBA game with desired Pokes loaded along with the $88, I am willing to do so.

serebiimadness

ive got a celebi disk but no one can have it except me....im stingy like that lol.

Leebui

Questionable...
ive got a celebi disk but no one can have it except me....im stingy like that lol.

The point of this thread was to find someone willing to sell their Celebi Bonus Disc. It wasn't for you to prove how selfish we all are when it comes to green colored collectibles. :p

Also, I stumbled upon an used Celebi Disc on Yahoo Japan for 4500 yen. Naturally, I bought it. It looks kind of crappy, but the seller promised it still works, and a little "disc cleaning" should make it look good as new.

Once I get the Celebi Disc, I'll probably make a guide of it if you guys want. There are a bunch of answers in the SPPf archives and such, but I'll post a guide containing all of that plus more. That'll save you guys lots of trouble as SPPf kills off threads after a while I believe. If you guys would like to see this guide be made, drop a line here or via PM.

Dizrythmia

Rainbow Trainer
$88?? Well that's what I paid for mine. Nothing like drawing out even I suppose... I'm not selling mine, but I'll tell you how I got it.

Look up an Ebayer called "japaneeds". She sells ANYTHING from Japan & is more than happy to go on Japanese Yahoo & win one for you, she just asks for a small fee for herself (which is reasonable enough). If there's more than one she'll even give you a choice, sometimes loose disc, sometimes complete (mine was complete & sealed when I got it, but I paid more). I've been intending on asking her to get me a Japanese e-reader so I can use my Pokemon Colosseum cards in the game itself...

Must get around to doing that...

Leebui

Questionable...
$88?? Well that's what I paid for mine. Nothing like drawing out even I suppose... I'm not selling mine, but I'll tell you how I got it.

Look up an Ebayer called "japaneeds". She sells ANYTHING from Japan & is more than happy to go on Japanese Yahoo & win one for you, she just asks for a small fee for herself (which is reasonable enough). If there's more than one she'll even give you a choice, sometimes loose disc, sometimes complete (mine was complete & sealed when I got it, but I paid more). I've been intending on asking her to get me a Japanese e-reader so I can use my Pokemon Colosseum cards in the game itself...

Must get around to doing that...

Ah, so that's how she does it. Eh, the last time she held an open selling, it was $84 + S/H which would round it up to $86. However, before that, they were only $60-70 dollars. :\

I found a Celebi Disc myself while cruising Yahoo Japan for 4500 yen, about $40. Figures that luck was part of when it's a Yahoo Japan Store thus it's just buying it off them, which in this case cost a lot less than what you got one for.

Now the purpose of this thread is for anyone else who might need a Celebi Disc, and if you want a Celebi Disc guide, feel free to encourage me to write one. :D

Pikawho?

(five15)
I have a celibi that i'm willing to give you when d/p come out here inthe U.S. With the Wifi connection I can give it to you.

Pikawho?

(five15)
I have a celibi that i'm willing to give you when d/p come out here in the U.S. With the Wifi connection I can give it to you. If any of you guys want a lugia or jirachi let me know.

Wert_the_Wolf

I want your cheese..
yeah, same here, I only have the Jirachi disk...but you can have a jirachi through D/P when it comes out if you want one :) I don't have the rare japanese Celebi disk :(

Last edited:

~Shadow Vulpix~

Edit: Oops, though you were talking about the Jirachi disc. Sorry!

Last edited:

SheWhoLovesPineapples

If you cannot give anyone a Celebi Disc or an actual Celebi, please do not post. I do not want a bunch of spam on my topic involving a totally different Pokemon.

I think they meant that they thought you wrote "Celebi" instead of Jirachi on accident, because Jirachi was what they gave out in the English so like yah.