• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anything and Everything Shiny - 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
anyone have a growlithe and a foriegn ditto i could borrow

mm growlithe time so yeah...

My advice: if you have a ditto just put it up for another ditto, I'll bet you that there is someone in this world that is looking for an American ditto.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I started dancing and used it on online battles

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I remember when I got my shiny kricketune on my first playing of Diamond, I was ecstatic. I'd played all the third gen games multiple times without a single shiny, and I thought I'd never get one. Then I saw that orange kricketune and started squealing. I no longer have that original kricketune, as I traded him for a shiny dustox and, by coincidence, got a *second* shiny kricketune, but it was a good memory.

Of course nothing compares to my reactions to getting shiny psyduck or shiny roselia. :D

I should note that the reason I started the RSE and FRLG games over multiple times is because I thought it increased your odds of getting shinies. -_- I believed it because my best friend got her shiny wurmple (the shiny dustox I later got) after numerous restarts.

Last edited:

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Hello everyone. I haven't found any news shinies yet. But I'm still hunting away.

I'm at 8500 in my HG badge quest (and I'll be doing more encounters later tonight), have done 3500 SR for shiny Cobalion in B/W, 600 SR for shiny Groudon in SS, and countless SR for shiny Snorlax in LG/FR.

And in other non-shiny news....... YEAH! YEAH! WE WON! WE WON!! COME ON YOU SPURS! We beat Man United for the first time away since 1989! Nice one AVB! Can you tell I'm pleased? ^__^ Any other Tottenham fans here who are celebrating our momentous win? n___n

Anyway, um, good luck guys. Congrats on new shinies. ^.^

SirIllo

$UP@-$W@G STARE GMFO
My advice: if you have a ditto just put it up for another ditto, I'll bet you that there is someone in this world that is looking for an American ditto.

true... but a growlithe?

Mr.Ducky209

Hellaphants
I remember my first ever shiny pokemon. It was a rapidash i found at Mt.Silver in pokemon Crystal. I thought it was the coolest thing ever! I nicknamed it Hades

Use Ultra Balls instead. I caught a Heatran with it's health green but nearly half, no statues problem, and it was the second turn. And I caught it, without pressing buttons. When I usually wanna catch legendaries, I press A, B X, Y, up, down, left, right, L, and R at the same time and match it with the shakes. It works for me.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I have officially lost my shiny giratina. Last night watching tv it graced my screen well as the time went on eventually it ended up using struggle. I used all my dusk balls this one did not want to stay in. This would of been another shiny legend in 2 days.

I'm currently hunting to reclaim it.

Man, now that's disappointing to hear. I really hope you can reclaim it soon. It would have been insanely awesome if you got another shiny so soon.

onichan

I have never caught a shiny Pokemon. I usually just played to get through the game and catch as many Pokemon as I can.

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Not a proud moment.

Damn Gyarados! I think we all know which Gyarados I'm talking about...

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
It felt crazy to say the least. It was a Geodude, sure, but I had absolutely no idea what a shiny was back then, so I got kinda worried and turned my game off. Later I found out there were some pokemon that had different colors and I felt kinda stupid for reacting that way. Not like I'd care about catching shiny pokemon, but freaking out and turning off the game because of that is really stupid.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I'm currently MMing for my Shiny Adamant 31 Atk IVs Swinub and I'm at 275 Eggs so far! ^^

After that this will be my last shiny hunt on Pokemon Black and I will SR for it.

Should I SR for Terrakion or Cobalion?

Last edited:

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
And in other non-shiny news....... YEAH! YEAH! WE WON! WE WON!! COME ON YOU SPURS! We beat Man United for the first time away since 1989! Nice one AVB! Can you tell I'm pleased? ^__^ Any other Tottenham fans here who are celebrating our momentous win? n___n

Anyway, um, good luck guys. Congrats on new shinies. ^.^

I forgot you support them =P

Yep, good stuff from Spurs.

Anyways, I am changing dragonspiral tower to Virizion, as it is an excellent shiny. I am happy to change up though.

Floette

Fennekin
I have officially lost my shiny giratina. Last night watching tv it graced my screen well as the time went on eventually it ended up using struggle. I used all my dusk balls this one did not want to stay in. This would of been another shiny legend in 2 days.

Very sorry to hear about that, best of luck in reclaiming it :/

Good luck everyone.

dan2point5

Damn that really sucks about Giratina, really hope reclaiming it won't take too long.

Boxed up my 210 eggs today then set up 7 more sets of parents for this multihunt.

Good luck aqua on Virizion, you are long overdue a shiny buddy so I hope it gives it to you soon!

Arghh I shouldn't hatch eggs late when I'm tired. Just thought the stripes on Wingulls wings were green instead of blue and I got excited. Damn it!

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

IMO, you should have used a Master Ball instead. Like it or not, if a Shiny Legendary starts to use Struggle and still hasn't die from the recoil yet, it's Master Ball time.

KuzKan

Wow so many shinies, congratz everyone :D

@ChaChi - I hope you get your giratina back soon ><

well i've been MMing for a snivy for the past week or so but i didnt hatch much, i only hatch 540 eggs but still no luck
since im not used to this it gets exhausting fast so today i got my diamond game and caught some shiny tyrogues just to see something shiny xD
one of them i already evolved into a hitmontop and pretend to ev train him but the others are for trade if anyones interested.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...monchan-237-Hitmontop&p=15169971#post15169971

they are here so feel free to chek it x)

im going back to MMing snivy again tomorrow, ill try to get him before BW2 comes out ><

Good luck in your hunts everyone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.