• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

Water Max

Lack of Underground.

No easy way to get evolution stones.

I think the way to get evolution stones in Heart Gold and Soul Silver is easier than in the Underground which is by buying them with points from the Pokéathlon competitions.

rocky505

I'm confused about Brock's Rhyhorn having Sturdy as it's ability.

RedMoogleXIII

Team Rocket Trainer
The Map Card is a lot more annoying for tracking Roamers than the Poketch in Platinum. Because of that I didn't mind Platinum's 5 Roamers, but without it, the made HS/SS 3 Roamers a chore to find.

After the storyline is completed, there's surprisingly little to do. Get more badges, beat Red. Then what?

Play another game.......?

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
After the storyline is completed, there's surprisingly little to do. Get more badges, beat Red. Then what?

That's quite a bit more to do than the other Pokemon games.

u gotta be kidding.....bug catching contests and pokeathelon are the easiest places to get evo stones!

Easier than actually being able to buy them in R/B/G/Y/FR/LG?

Zibdas

not bad
Not being able to see the other version's weather trio exclusive legendary without trading unlike in Diamond and Pearl where you could see the other version's mascot in Celestic Town which allowed you to ask for it on the GTS. It makes you either need to trade locally or obtain the other legendary by the Pal Park then use the GTS to find a Generation IV one to catch Rayquaza.

Which is why we have these forums.

Zibdas

not bad
I want my whole team to follow me. It'd be a parade. :D

xEthereal

Birds of Prey > You
This is no fault with the game, rather it's me being picky, especially coming from Black. Having to use each item individually, and being booted back to the menu in between them, so annoying.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Well I dont like the fact that you run without pressing B. I was quite used.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
That they bumped the first Lugia/Ho-oh event until just before the final gym. What the hell, GF? I was waiting for Lugia as my Flyer...that really buggered things up for me.

MajinYoshi

Dragon Master
The lack of Underground and other features included in Platinum. Also, it might just be me, but everything during battles seemed slower. But they added Pokeathalon and re-used National Park, so it kind of cancels out the lack of Underground.

rzxa3vezlwqwb4b18nv.png