• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

AschenDog

Youngster Joey: I have a special rattata. I think it's in the top percentile of rattata. I'm going to call you again in ten minutes with the same message.

They made the most hated part of the original Gold and Silver worse by removing the option to delete phone numbers. The game is fantastic otherwise, but -this- boggles my mind.

abraxas

Words.
So many stupid phone calls... So,so many...
And I hate that the Daycare couple don't give you a random egg like they did in the past. I know it's nothing big, but I always liked that. Now all we get is the old guy's number. T_T

Syther

Y not?
The voltorb flip game, Nintendo exchanged one game for a more addictive game!

at least I don't have to worry about loosing coins.

DreamKeeperJeri

Shiny Hunter Jeri
I am personally irritated about the lack of Shiny catching help item like the poke radar. I have enough trouble WITH it in Diamond and now without, the likeability of seeing a shiny in SS is pretty low for me with my luck xD that's about it!

ayeeprill

Shorts Boy- my hero!
I HATE the new Bug Catching Contest. It's annoying!

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I hate the telephone calls. I am planning on editing my phone so I only get the people who give items/rematches/Gym Leaders/Profs.

vulpixlover37

Vulpix Queen
I hate hate hate hate the new box system. You have to change boxes like you're back in R/B/Y/G/S/C!!! I thought we'd moved past that...

Lady Umbreon

You can ignore the phone calls. Just don't tap the Pokegear icon.

I don't understand why they didn't bring the room decoration back.

Cobalt_Latios

When THIS happens:

[img139]http://i43.*******.com/qxl75l.jpg[/img139]
THIS. I cannot believe how bad this is.

It's pretty much you click on where you least expect it to be... it's there.

Goddamn I hate it so much.

C_L

Scizor_

No underground bases etc.!
I always loved to decorate my own base/room, getting new items etc.
I thought a few months ago what they were gonna make in this time, cause there was the secret base in ruby/saphire and the underground in d/p....
But you cant even decorate your room!!!!!!!!!! ;(

larynx

I hate the annoying phone calls, so much.

I also hate that I can't figure out the code to give to Primo in the Violet city Pokemon Center. :(

char char

Professional Shut-In
I hate the fact I was told I'd get a lugia figure when I reserved the game but when I went to pick it up I apparently "didn't reserve it soon enough." (I was the first one in the store, too.)

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
I hate the fact I was told I'd get a lugia figure when I reserved the game but when I went to pick it up I apparently "didn't reserve it soon enough." (I was the first one in the store, too.)

That's too bad. :(

Me and my brother pre-ordered it the sametime we got the Pika Colored Pichu.

And we got the figures.

I seriously hate the fact that we have to wait a certain day or a certain to battle a certain trainer!! I want my V.S Seeker back!!!

Rakurai

I find the lack of logic in the Pokethlon stat values to be rather irksome.

Namely in regards to how in the case of many Pokemon, their prevolutions outperform them in every single way,

KGB13

Man of Mystery

That sucks. I pre-ordered SS about a week before it came out when I went to go get my 2nd DS and my Jirachi at Gamestop. I didn't even pick it up that early on release day and I still got a figure.

But on the subject...

I wasn't too fond about the PC or the Voltorb Flip game either. I also miss bieng able to polish my badges and the Pokétch...

KGB13

Man of Mystery

That sucks. I pre-ordered SS about a week before it came out when I went to go get my 2nd DS and my Jirachi at Gamestop. I didn't even pick it up that early on release day and I still got a figure.

But on the subject...

I wasn't too fond about the PC or the Voltorb Flip game either. I also miss bieng able to polish my badges and the Pokétch...