• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

Kitty Paine

The new Suicune chase threw me way off. I expected to fight him in the Bell Tower, (a la Pokemon Crystal), but when I go there he's not waiting for me. So I check the guide here and I see he's waiting for me in Kanto. o_O

Last edited:

Chaos Rush

The new Suicune chase threw me way off. I expected to fight him in the Bell Tower, (a la Pokemon Crystal), but when I go there he's not waiting for me. So I check the guide here and I see he's waiting for me in Kanto. o_O
If you defeat Suicune in Kanto, and then beat the Pokemon League again, then Suicune will be waiting for you at the Burned Tower (not Bell/Tin Tower, but at least it's still possible to fight him in Johto).

Been chasing Raikou for hours, its already at 1 hp and when i use block on it i can usually get in about 5-6 ultra/dusk balls before it uses roar. Then I had the bright idea of teaching snorlax yawn so I could put it to sleep and maybe catch it a little easier, but it uses roar now ALWAYS on the turn immediately after I use yawn so its pointless and i dont even get a pokeball off.... fits into the angry criteria

generationme

Future OSL Champ
i hate how only certain pkmn can be caught in hg and ss exclusive (for example, spinarak/ariados is exclusive to HG).

I also hate how you have to wait till Wed/Thurs to do Hoenn/Sinnoh Sound. They should have a pokegear radio app for that. Or make it that if you have a Hoenn or Sinnoh pkmn following you, it automatically does hoenn/sinnoh sound

kabzy

Grass Trainer
The whole Suicune thing got me confused.

Rentaline99

who ya gonna call?
The fact that there is another in-game event with the Azure Flute Arceus that allows you to get another lvl 1 legendary, yet there seems to be no plans to release the Azure Flute.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The fact that there is another in-game event with the Azure Flute Arceus that allows you to get another lvl 1 legendary, yet there seems to be no plans to release the Azure Flute.

I'm a bit upset about that as well, but I don't completely blame HG/SS. I think they had planned to release the Azure Flute for Platinum version, so they added that Azure Flute Arceus event to HG/SS. I think the idea of releasing the Azure Flute was scrapped at the last minute, which is why the second Sinjoh Ruins event will never see the light of day :[

Last edited:

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
Been chasing Raikou for hours, its already at 1 hp and when i use block on it i can usually get in about 5-6 ultra/dusk balls before it uses roar. Then I had the bright idea of teaching snorlax yawn so I could put it to sleep and maybe catch it a little easier, but it uses roar now ALWAYS on the turn immediately after I use yawn so its pointless and i dont even get a pokeball off.... fits into the angry criteria

Quick ball? I caught 4 of my legendaries that way, and all but one had full health

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
I dont like that many Trainers call you with nothing of any real importance to say.

kedlu

Zubat Zubat
I don't like that in Johto Safari Zone I have to wait 40 days for a Spheal. It's a joke. I want my Lv. 45 Spheal already!

yuzke

the low lvl of wild pokemon at mt silver, at diamond and pearl u could find wild pokemon with higher lvl than HGSS to train ur party, like giratinas cave or survival area, HGSS dont have areas like those, that really upsets me :/

Gallade20772

GAME OVER.
Something that bugs me is the the starters. you get hoenn starter, johto starter and kanto starter. Nothing wrong right? WRONG. WHAT ABOUT SINNOH!?!?!? Yeah. It's that I LOVE ;390; !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
@Gallade20772
You're meant to trade with D/P/Pt for the Sinnoh starters :p

@kedlu
You should be happy it's just 40 days. See how much days required for a Gible.