• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Something that confused me, is why they gave Barboach and Tropius Dragon Dance. (I can see Tropius a little bit but not Barboach)

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
I'm pretty happy with HGSS and can't wait to to get them when they hit the states. The only thing I'm unhappy with is the fact that you can't turn the "Pokemon Following" feature on/off and how only the first pokemon in your party follows you. I would have liked it if I could choose which pokemon followed me, regardless of team position, and whether or not I want a pokemon following me at all.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
That made me think of something; It'd be cool if it was unlimited to how many Poke's follow you. I'd love to have 6 shinies follow me. But I'm not unhappy about it though. I just think it'd be cool.

Mawile412

Problem
the pokemon following you is awesome though! i've been playing soulsilver/heartgold for awhile and when i switched back to platinum for a bit it felt lonely walking around.... :(

alot of people think it'll slow things down or get annoying but it's actually fun :D

i love everything about these games... :)

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
I'm happy about these games. I think it's unfair that all the better Pokemon are in HG so I'm pretty sure of which one is going to sell more.

Wow, Tropius got Dragon Dance? That's not bad because I like Tropius. Personally, the following feature is probably one of the best parts of the game. I'm really happy with everything.

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
I'm still not 100% clear on the functions of the Safari Zone. But if it's true that you can get Pokémon like Larvitar and Houndour before beating the Elite Four, then I'll be quite pleased. (It always bugged me in Gold and Silver that there were certain Generation II Pokémon you couldn't get until 3/4 of the way through the game.)

K-B-K

I love it but I think they should have just had a "Follow" option for your Pokemon instead. I also hate the Japanese...I can't play the game properly. Role on March. xD

Mawile412

Problem
I'm happy about these games. I think it's unfair that all the better Pokemon are in HG so I'm pretty sure of which one is going to sell more.

SoulSilver has Mawile so i guess you know which one i'm getting ;)

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy

FierNaught

gl mang
im pretty unhappy about when i got the game in the mail, i opened it with anticipation, popped it into my ds, turned on the power and everything was in a foreign language? wtf. i was pist (hehehe) yea, i dunno why the japanese have it so good that they get stuff like a year earlier than in the US. i cant take a whole year to translate, i mean cmon.