• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

Rogue Striker G

We're watching you..
It's been like that since Diamond and Pearl, due to the unlimited bag size. But I agree, it's annoying to scroll through a bunch of items just to find the one you want to use.

Oh I never noticed that in DPPt. Ya, I think there is like 27 pages of items in your bag or something like that.

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
you don't get a ribbon for beating the E4 not even a "past" ribbon.

Bank$

Feels like I have to have 2-3 HM Slaves at all times.. Fly, Cut, Surf, Rock Smash/Climb... starting to bug me

Sponge

Not gold/silver in particular....but I hate how at the daycare center the pokemon you put in have to be in your team....cause usually I want them to raise weaker pokemon....who wouldn't be in my team...It's just awkward :(

Mr.Nightmare

Two things.

1.) I can't re-challenge the gym leaders like on Platinum, I have to wait on certain days to re-challenge them.

2.) I have a new found hatred for Lance...

Sponge

I really wish we could play the pokeatholon games with random people online, that would have been amazing.

Or being able do the egg trading thing with 5 other people either with random people or between friends over wifi.

I think gamefreak needs to step up their Wifi features even more for the next game......also being able to battle a random person would be cool too...

basically I don't really like the whole friend code thing....well actually I do but I think there should also be an option to look through a hub area to find someone to battle/trade with.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
So far I only have 4 badges and I think HeartGold is an amazing game. The only complaint I have is that I wish you could choose which pokemon follows you intead of it being the first one in your party.

I also kind of miss berry trees. I'm not neccessarily into the fact that every thing is a apricorn tree now.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
There's a trainer on route 12, Bird Keeper Gail I believe, that leaves me both angry and confused. When they challenge you they say "BASABASABASABASABASABASABASA!" Then when you win they say something just as random. When you try and talk to them they say "CHUN CHU..CHUN?"

Yeah.. I thought at first they where doing bird calls or something, but my friend pointed out no bird makes that sound and they are probably an escaped mental patient.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
There's a trainer on route 12, Bird Keeper Gail I believe, that leaves me both angry and confused. When they challenge you they say "BASABASABASABASABASABASABASA!" Then when you win they say something just as random. When you try and talk to them they say "CHUN CHU..CHUN?"

Yeah.. I thought at first they where doing bird calls or something, but my friend pointed out no bird makes that sound and they are probably an escaped mental patient.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Unless the said Bird Keeper emitted sound with those random letters/words, then you can't rule out them being bird calls. It's only text after all.

Thebritains

Soul Searchin'
how you would think if you didnt raise a growlithe to lvl 48 for flare blitz and you go to the move relearner you cant learn it but you can learn thunder fang which it never gave you the option to learn :(

Bolkoy

It bugs me that there is no PokeRadar in this fine game.

I've since started Diamond again just so I can do some chaining and send the shinies over to SS.

SIGH. Game corner could have been better with the slots, aswell. But thats been said countless times.

Back to SRing Shiny Lugia!

ParrotX

Loather
Game Corner, hands down. I was fairly excited to see the Game Corner in Goldenrod, only to be let down by an old, slightly pedo sounding geezer with his lame game. Celadon made me punch myself in the face.

I just hate it when the AI hits me with an Ice Beam and freezes me. Or Focus Punching my hard-to-train Tyranitar. How come when it's my turn to kick butt, it misses?

nickandhispipe

wants his own avatar
Feels like I have to have 2-3 HM Slaves at all times.. Fly, Cut, Surf, Rock Smash/Climb... starting to bug me

This is the one thing that I hate. I think that if they are going to make you have so many HMs to get through the game that they should make it where you can have 8 in your party instead of the 6. I know most of you will disagree but that is how I have felt for a long time. I have so many favorites that it is hard to only pick 4 or 5 for my team because I have to have slaves.

This is the one thing that I hate. I think that if they are going to make you have so many HMs to get through the game that they should make it where you can have 8 in your party instead of the 6. I know most of you will disagree but that is how I have felt for a long time. I have so many favorites that it is hard to only pick 4 or 5 for my team because I have to have slaves.

the only 2 hms you really regularly need are surf and fly which really any normal person would carry those 2 on hand all the time anyways

pigingy

Why does there just have to be a big difference between the cost of american ones and english ones?
it's so annoying. and there's also the difference of costs in england itself!
all the cheaper ones gets sold out within 3 days after it came out!