• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

Cherry!!

so when i try downloading my battle videos to gts, it says theres something wrong with my pokemon...and the video wont send. even if i change my entire team. it wont let me. this is on my ss, so i traded a team that didnt work on ss, to hg and it worked fine....anyone? all are legit by the way
If your pokemon are really legit the video will be uploaded, take note that links between pokemons hidden values (such as IV's and the PID) are taken in to account when uploading a video.
This happens for your opponents pokemon also.

flygonabsol99

Im angry because
no vs. seeker
no poke radar
low level pokemon
not having the ability to buy game corner coins
annoying random phone calls
And it's the last one that annoys me the most

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Did you get stuck in Ericka`s gym?

I`ll never forget when I got lost in The gym leader Ericka`s gym on the way out. I thought it was a game flaw and that one of the trainers was blocking the way but I found my way out after a couple hours but it was so frustrating...

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Having to use rock climb to get to red. why Game freak

Wartortle90

Salamence ISNT Uber
does anything on his team even have rock climb? id just fly up lol.

and flygon absol, i agree entirely
and adding to that game corner bit. voltorb flip blows. i miss slots

i have the full phonebook on ss, so i never answer anymore. so when i went through HG i say no to everybody who asks. STOP CALLING ME! agh

furthermore, red gyrados. that was in the original i know, as part of the storyline, but mainly to introduce shinies, however theyve ruined it, because its more commonly used than the normally gyradoos. I caught a shiny gyrados, NOT in the lake of rage, and its worthless because of that.

and i know peopled abuse the pokewalker even more , but this 1 lv at a time thing is crap

Wartortle90

Salamence ISNT Uber
does anything on his team even have rock climb? id just fly up lol.

and flygon absol, i agree entirely
and adding to that game corner bit. voltorb flip blows. i miss slots

i have the full phonebook on ss, so i never answer anymore. so when i went through HG i say no to everybody who asks. STOP CALLING ME! agh

furthermore, red gyrados. that was in the original i know, as part of the storyline, but mainly to introduce shinies, however theyve ruined it, because its more commonly used than the normally gyradoos. I caught a shiny gyrados, NOT in the lake of rage, and its worthless because of that.

and i know peopled abuse the pokewalker even more , but this 1 lv at a time thing is crap

I'm very happy with the game. It is easily my favorite pokemon game to date. My favorite part about the game is having one of your pokemon follow you, and I hope Black and White have the same feature. The day/night cycle in the game is great and I love how you can get most of the legendaries and starters too. The only thing I don't like is when you encounter the legendary dogs for the first time, in the burned tower, the natures and IVs for Raikou and Entei are predetermmined and you can't SR like you could in Diamond and Pearl (with their roaming legendaries).

WarriorX

1. Pokégear calls
2. Farfetch'd puzzle
3. NO VS. SEEKER...
4. Unobtainable pokémon

-Hayward-

Ronin Harrier
I agree with all those who said:

"No Vs. Seeker" and "not enough experience." As for the Pokegear, like many others have said, I just don't register anyone's number...

Skwog

PurpleHaze
The way the safari zone works kind of irritates me. And how they got rid of the ability to buy coins. Now I have to camp and play some dumb Voltorb game for hours on end -.-

Kyukon_Mars

-The fact you have to call trainers/gym leaders at particular times for rematches is annoying and makes it harder to train.

-The calls from Ethan/Lyra and the mother are annoying but at least you don't have to answer them.

-The Voltorb game taking the places of the game corner, because the game gets old very quickly and it's harder to earn coins. Also the fact that you can't buy coins like others have mentioned.

-Having to fly to Victory Road/Indigo Plateau to go between Kanto and Johto.

-The way the GTS system works, since you can only search for Pokemon you have obtained/seen. And most people ask for level 100s or legendaries, which is unreasonable in most cases.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Yeah... mostly, the lack of PokeRadar, but HGSS are good enough that it's negligible.

I really, really hate that I can't delete numbers from my pokegear! I got thousand of spamming calls from Joey bragging about his super cool Rattata and from Camper Todd thinking that his Phsyduck looks like him!! I wish I could just delete them.. :-S
Oh, and that I can only ask/find only pokemons I seen in GTS...
And that breeding shinies doesn't work anymore.
And I'd really love if you could customize your player! Choose clothes,hair,eyes...That would be so neat!!! :)
Otherwise, I think I love HGSS!

Yeah if course, I know! I meant that in the old generation G/S/C, there was a higher chance to get a shinie if one of the parents was, Sorry, not correct phrazing :)

Yeah of course, I know! I meant that in the old generation G/S/C, there was a higher chance to get a shinie if one of the parents was, Sorry, not correct phrazing :)