• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

Pokemon Trainer 619

Pokemon Trainer 619
The fact that u get calls every now and then about things u couldn't care less about is pretty annoying. I mean who cares if your stupid marill EVOLVED? its so hopelessly pointless

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Something that confuses me...
Hopefully someone can answer my question for me? xD
Why is Gliscor said to be exclusive to HeartGold? Will it only evolve in HeartGold? I don't really get it.

Gliscor isn't really "exclusive" to HG, but Gligar is.
No it won't evolve only in HG.

thw only thing i dont like about hgss is that tgere arnt secret bases like in RSE cuz those secret bases pwn the underground 1ns in dppt

Lazaruskun

The best since 1996
I have a chlostophobic Ariados -_- thats right. Everytime im in a small space, it gets a sad face and starts complaining. I mean, i would understand if it was any of my other pokemon, but Ariados is a ****ing spider, how on earth is it going to be chlostophobic!

Headbutt trees! Why? Because it's so bloody difficult to find a bloody Aipom, I've had 5 Heracrosses now, and not one Aipom :(

Shimama

.the~desert~spirit.
I have a chlostophobic Ariados -_- thats right. Everytime im in a small space, it gets a sad face and starts complaining. I mean, i would understand if it was any of my other pokemon, but Ariados is a ****ing spider, how on earth is it going to be chlostophobic!

This really made me laugh. xD My Pokemon get weird about stuff like that, too. Every time we go inside Dark Cave, they complain about being cold. Seriously...suck it up. >/ Ahaha, I do think it's kinda cute though.

Not sure there's anything that can top a claustrophobic Ariados, though.

wghtmf

I'm pretty confused because I have 13 badges and I have beaten Suicune and helped Copycat but there is STILL nowhere for me to go!

FireProofBadger

<--- Omg Green Bear
Wasting many hours of time trying to collect BP from the Battle Frontier and failing miserably >.<

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
No one says that. Gligar, however, is HG-exclusive.

...really, now?

The site says that, actually.
Gligar being exclusive makes sense, but literally everywhere I've looked, it says that the only way to get Gliscor in SoulSilver is to trade it, while in HeartGold, you just have to evolve Gligar. So it was either all of these sites have a poor way of wording things, or Gliscor could only be evolved in HG for some reason. Forgive me for trying to clear that up.

What i really hate is

The Phone Calls

And the Confusing Safari Zone

I just dont get why the SZ has to be so confusing and time wasting.

Goldenrod

One armed detective
I am unhappy with the Voltorb game. I hate voltorb. I'm like "AHH!" every time I get a voltorb card.

Advanced trainer Kai

Boulder Trainer
Though I really love this game, there are a few things that I do nitpick on

Besides the game corner, I hate how during wild pokemon battles, i dont get the option to escape if my pokemon fainted.

And the fact that the entire Frontier is exactly the same as Platinum(sorry it just feels halfas*ed ont their part)

I really dont like the Pokeathalon really that much either, contests were much better in my opinion

and whats up with the way of catching sinnoh/hoenn pokemon in the wild? wait 30 days in the safari zone, or it has to be a certain day to use hoenn/sinnoh sound? thats just bull

KurashiDragon

Well-known Dragonite Enthusiast
The Safari Zone Sucks. I just got how it works now and the only thing I have to say about is that it's mindlessly repetitive. They tried with it they really did but I don't wanna wait 30 days just to get a simple trapinch..... especially when you consider you wait even less time to get vibrava......... REALLY WTF! It's probably the only bad thing I have to say about this game. Everything else is great..... The safari zone is stupid.

Shedinja705

An outcast...
Something that really cofuses me is that my Zubat is afraid of the dark!!! Whenever it goes in a cave I talk to it and it says "Zubat is scared of thhe dark!" WHAT THE HECK!!!!
ITS SUPPOSSED TO LOVE THE DARK!!!!

Keegan™

i dont have friends
thats my problem
And you'll continue to not have friends if you make mindless posts!

I hate the game corner... I mean I can live with the game change, but why can't we buy coins?

Safari Zone is stupid.

I hate the random phone calls.

But other than that, it's a great game.

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
And you'll continue to not have friends if you make mindless posts!

I hate the game corner... I mean I can live with the game change, but why can't we buy coins?

Safari Zone is stupid.

I hate the random phone calls.

But other than that, it's a great game.

Those are the ones i hate the most too.

Electric

According to the guy at the front of the gym, Bugsy is apparently a guy, but he uses female Pokemon! What???

Will and Lucien also use female Pokemon...??????????????????????

I thought people used Pokemon of their gender (unless it's a starter or predominant gender.) This is weird.

rocky505

How the heck did my Starmie get poisoned from poison point when using a special move? I used grass knot and I somehow got poisoned how? I am so confused.