• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

the fact you cant have all six pokemon follow you is annoying apart from that nothing

Isn't the reason why Johto didn't actually have an elite 4 due to the fact that Gold and Silver were intended to be merely sequels to red and blue and had a focus on being able to go back to Kanto?

Yeah, pretty much. But the guy was saying how for the Johto elite 4 they just reused Kanto elite 4 members, and I was correcting him saying that's because it wasn't the Johto Elite 4, but the kanto elite 4

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
Why? It's like a final dungeon type thing. And it's incredibly easy.
I agree with that but I hate how you have to bring Rock Climb with you to get to the top. I wanted a Pokémon battle with Red using my Pokémon. I hated how I had to bring a HM Slave with me.

Yang_Wolf

A Foongus Amoongus!
I wish Mewtwo and the three birds got a theme...Just a thought.

GilligBoi

Why the magnet train sounds like a phone.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Youngster Joey. 'Nuff said.

JohnGazmon

Aquarelle

Staff member
I agree with that but I hate how you have to bring Rock Climb with you to get to the top. I wanted a Pokémon battle with Red using my Pokémon. I hated how I had to bring a HM Slave with me.

This annoyed me too at first. I really wanted my final battle of the game to be like my one in Gold, where it was Red's Pokemon vs. my whole team. It was a little upsetting when I found out that I had to dump one of my Pokemon in the PC for a Rock Climber. :/

Now, though, it doesn't really bother me much because my level 100 Pinsir can sweep Red's whole team. :p

I don't know. I'm mad because Red is a jerk!

How is Red a jerk? Personally, I think Blue is more of a jerk...

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
I wish you could view and trade the Pokemon that are in your PC, instead of bringing them in your party (Like 5th Gen), probably my only gripe (so far...)

kadabrafreak890

2nd Gen Lover
I wish you could view and trade the Pokemon that are in your PC, instead of bringing them in your party (Like 5th Gen), probably my only gripe (so far...)

You talkin' about in the GTS? Because you can do that...

The only major thing I have is that no matter how many steps you have in the Pokewalker(even if you have like 50,000), you only level up one level. X(

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
It didn't make me angry so much, more like slightly annoyed, but the touch-screen based pc system could've been improved more. Only being able to move one Pokemon at a time, and not being able to directly move them to other boxes (IIRC)... yeah.

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
Yeah, i agree the PC systen in Hg/Ss sucked.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
I haven't got there yet, but I'm a bit unhappy that I don't get to fight Leaf on Mt. Silver.

(Not saying that Red should be removed, I'm saying that there should be a way to determine/decide which of the two you fight.)