• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anything in HGSS make you angry/confused?

WastingLight

I dislike my mother calling me everytime i complete a battle.

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
What confuses me? Confusion.

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
Probably already been mentioned, but the fact that you can't delete numbers from the PG (so far as im aware). I don't even need to mention the sole reason why. Few people escape. Someone needs to make a creepy girlfriend Joey spoof.

Cutty

Forever now
^This

Also not high enough levels of wild pokemon for grinding.
There are also too many Rattata in the wild.

Natsuri

Indeed. Rattatas and Zubats are extremely annoying. Also, mom needs to stop buying tons of the same item.

ebevan91

I don't like how quickly you can get the 4th, 5th, and 6th gym badges (Morty, Chuck, Jasmine).

They need to be spaced out more. You can get 3 badges in less than an hour.

Then after that, there's a long grind vs. Team Rocket's weak Pokemon.

Last edited:

SSPt17

Rare Trainer
I totally agree with that, i was just defending soulsilver because it was being critisized by some punk. but you gotta admit, the pokemon i've mentioned are awesome, especially ursaring.I mean many people have ursaring on their teams.
It's their opinion anyway...

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Kinda upsetting that I hear Silver's ties with Giovenni aren't reveiled so much in America in the Celebi event. Of course, I never played the event yet but i'd imagion it'd be really confusing and strange....I mean, wouldn't it of helped younger fans understand him better?

*shrug..*

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Kinda upsetting that I hear Silver's ties with Giovenni aren't reveiled so much in America in the Celebi event. Of course, I never played the event yet but i'd imagion it'd be really confusing and strange....I mean, wouldn't it of helped younger fans understand him better?

*shrug..*
What's so confusing about it? Silver mentions Giovanni is his father, they have a long dialogue sequence, exit stage right and that's done.

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
the pokegear rematch, and that its so hard to get chikorita if you chose cyndaquil. i told my brother to choose chikorita as we needed him for the dex, but as usual, he never listens. i asked my other brother if he wanted it, but he just wants to play diamond with his crap team.

Plamya

The lack of wild pokemon above level 20 to train on is really, really annoying. I'm trying to push through the game real quick so I can beat Red and get the 1st gen and 3rd starters, but I'm spending several hours on mindless grinding to get just one badge (and that's after defeating all the trainers I can find, getting all the items, and completing any events). My original plan was to do this three times so I can get each of the starters to my Pokemon Black, but after this run, which is my first, I think I'll be done.

cksonja

the fact that I can't get event pokemon because I got the game late,which means the only choice (sad face) is to cheat D:

EXGShadow

Poison fan
the fact that I can't get event pokemon because I got the game late,which means the only choice (sad face) is to cheat D:

Well, I'm in the same situation.. but you see, there's a better choice: Trading. You can offer shinies and other legendary pokémon in order to get those you need.

ebevan91

Mainly how you either have to f*cking train at Mt. Silver or wait until you get called to battle. >.<

You can call the trainers themselves. That's what I did.

Just look on the Serebii page that lists the trainer rematches, and call those trainers and battle them over and over again.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
This made me angry. I was playing SS and walking around the route under Blackthorn City and came across a shiny Skarmory. I put it's health down AND paralyzed it but it still broke out of every single ball I had. Then a Raikou appeared. I was so mad.

Kabloosh

The battle frontier is a bit tedious.

I want to EV train my pokemon for it but it strikes me as a painfully long process. Plus I've already ruined Raikou and probably will do the same to Articuno here soon. I did do the normal stuff and blew through it with my pokemon but once again they aren't EV trained. I hope if it gets more difficult that it won't be really necessary though. The factory is hard as all hell. Going into it cold turkey was a mistake. I think I was only able to defeat 2 trainers at most there.

Prof.Oak

The fact that there is no vs seeker, and the only way to rematch trainers is to call them at certain times.