• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anything in PMD that make you WTF?

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
Have had any of these sensations?

I have one: It's written in the instruction booklet, so I'll quote it from word to word:

Originally Posted in the Instruction Booklet of PMD EoS
Trade Team Connecting with EoT/ EoD
You cannot exchange team if a Pokémon newly introduced in EoS is a part of the team or if any Pokémon on the team has learned moves availble only in EoS, even between PMD Eos Game Cards. this also applies to team trades via Nintendo WFC.

Read the whole text, and pay most attention to the bold text.
WTF? Does this mean, that if I have Shaymin in my team, I can't trade my team to a player who has EoS?

Aishi

Boredom=Death of Me
Yeah, that's pretty....odd...

What makes me wtf, is when there's a monster house on quadruple agility. It's like...what am I supposed to do with that?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
What makes me wtf, is when there's a monster house on quadruple agility. It's like...what am I supposed to do with that?

Oh tell me about it. I hate Monster Houses as many people do, but when the Pokemon in the Monster Houses start getting a boost in speed, things go from bad to worse. I think that the only time I've lost against a Monster House, happened when the Pokemon there were at quadruple speed. That might be the only aspect of the PMD games that irritates me to death :s

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
The 4th KIRA:
Same, but also, don't forget the Here comes Team Charm special episode in EoS. Played it trough yesterday, it scare me to death!

REALLY. Play it and you see what I meant.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Same thing that Aishi said, except when you're in Quicksand Cave, and run in to a monster house that's full of Skorupi, WHO ALL KEEP ON USING ACCUPUNCTURE TO THE POINT WHERE THEY'RE INVINCIBLE AND MURDER YOU. >.<

Darth Sabreus

Want to get a soda?
Sigh. You can be affected by more than one stats condition. Twice this has happened to me in Purity Forest on floor 90-ish. I also dislike Venomoth's Silver Wind. Lol I was on floor 98 of (again) Purity Forest and just bfor I hit the stairs a Silver Wind kills me...

pokenutter

Warrior of Time
Same thing that Aishi said, except when you're in Quicksand Cave, and run in to a monster house that's full of Skorupi, WHO ALL KEEP ON USING ACCUPUNCTURE TO THE POINT WHERE THEY'RE INVINCIBLE AND MURDER YOU. >.<

Well, that's easy to solve. Two words: Petrify Orb.

Personally, some of the matchups of Nature and Species for the player don't make a lot of sense.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Well, that's easy to solve. Two words: Petrify Orb.

Personally, some of the matchups of Nature and Species for the player don't make a lot of sense.

Well, that's the thing, I'm that person that takes pretty much only apples to dungeons, since everything else I either hoard, or sell; so I'd not care at all about a Petrify Orb until it's too late. Besides, how would I know that out of nowhere a monster house consisting 70-90% of Skorupi that all abuse Accupuncture? Well, I could've handled them, except one problem: Conserving PP. Also, if I've the luck to encounter something like THAT, than what are the chances of encountering another one... I'd have wasted the orb...

Anyways, yeah, some of those matchups don't make sense... Oh, wait, none of them make sense BECAUSE YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN ALLOWED TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE...

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Anything in PMD that makes me say the following phrase?

Well after getting so far into a dungeon, you are the last floor, one room away from the stairs, the party is so weak. BOOM a monster house.

I also hate whenever you are in a large room and the enemy pokes can attack you, but you can't attack because all you have is moves that attack the next spot from you.

Those are all I can think of at the moment

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
"Something is stirring..."

This line of text showing up in a dungeon is enough to make my heart leap into my throat. Just... ugh.

Last edited:

Skydra

The "something is stirring" thing has always been enigmatic to me, from the first time I heard it and was swept away in R/B Rescue Team. It wasn't exactly a WTF moment, just a moment of surprise and mystery.

The question is: What is it, and why does it sweep you away?

Only time will tell... Or a Mystery Dungeon fanfic.

heatran_ran

Lost in Ilex Forest
When you steal from a kecleon store, then run into a monster house just as you are trying to escape. -_-
Then get raped by the kecleon just as you manage to finish off the pokes in the monster house.

Gotta love PMD.