• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anything in Pokemon games you've regretted

Dragon Driver

Fear the Dragons
Wasting my Master Ball on a Donphan on Silver when I was 7. It took me 6 hours to catch Lugia :(

The DoritoNinja

The Last Dying Ninja
Waisting my masterball on a shiny pokemon

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
Got tricked in a trade by my 'friend'. I traded my carefully EV'd Rhydon to become a Rypherior, and he took it, ran away, normal tricking. It was dumb, and he never gave it back.

He moved away 3 or 4 days after that.

AromaFlora

floofy
Got tricked in a trade by my 'friend'. I traded my carefully EV'd Rhydon to become a Rypherior, and he took it, ran away, normal tricking. It was dumb, and he never gave it back.

He moved away 3 or 4 days after that.

I just had to comment on this. Your relationship with a potential friend gets wrecked just because he wanted to steal your Pokemon? All just for one tiny piece of data in a game? That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me! Sheesh, even in that situation, a random, but active, Wi-Fi user would probably be more reliable.

Anyway... through deep thinking, I oddly don't really have anything I've honestly regretted. I play, experience, learn, and have fun. All of the mistakes you people have made, sure you regret it, but you've learned something from that mistake - don't do it again. =P

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
I lost my HG when I popped the game cart out to replace it with Black... Had loads of rare pokemon, was going to transfer them all, still can't find it. Failure.

Me too. It had all my rare pokemon that I got from Diamond and FireRed. The good news is that my game is in my mom's room. Bad news? Her room is a mess which makes it harder to look for T_T.

I gave away my Torkoal that I loved and trained hard to get a Japanese ditto to do the masuda Method. Now I learned that it isn't as easy to get a shiny as I thought...

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
When I had three boxes of bagons after attempting and failing the Masuda Method...