1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Anything in Pokemon games you've regretted

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Lulu_used_SunnyDay, Jan 8, 2011.

1. M4zz

M4zz Banned

Well, look at the bright side. Least you have Pokerus...

2. weirdamanda

weirdamanda What a drama llama.

I didn't realize Pokerus was a big deal when I got it. I just put my pokemon in the boxes and forgot about it for a while.

So far I'm lucky enough to not regret any trades. Havn't gotten any fake legendaries from GTS yet (that I can tell...), but I'm sure eventually one will come up.

3. BlastoiseWaterLegend

BlastoiseWaterLegend I LOVE WATER TYPES!!

Trading my Empoleon. It was my starter =(

4. deoxysdude94

deoxysdude94 I'm gonna miss my boi Deoxys...

I regret trading my shiny ralts.

5. shadi1

shadi1 Well-Known Member

I regret trading the shiny Fully EVd in sp attack and speed shiny 3 gen lvl 100 latias for a Japanese SRed shiny faraway island mew >_>

6. Psycho Clown

Psycho Clown Fire Type Enthusiast

When I was 5 I traded my Lugia for a Zubat. The kid next door was very confincing -_-

7. John13wb

John13wb Earthbound Hero

Definietly my Magnezone for an egg which the kid promised had an Eevee. It was a ****ing Nincada.

8. Maltba

Maltba Active Member

a few years back i was desperate for a Electivire. i dont know why, for i really dont care for the pokemon all that much, but at the time i wanted one so horribly bad, so i went onto the GTS and someone wanted a palkia for one, so i traded it away. the second the trade started i realized what i was doing was stupid, so i shut my game off hoping it would cancel it, but alas it did not. and i miss my Palkia still today.

9. Generic Pokemon Trainer

Generic Pokemon Trainer Bible Thumper

I have a confession, I traded a hacked Regigigas for a Japanese Chimchar (it was level 5, legit and had the TM Fire Blast on it). I felt like a jackass after the trade and some where in Japan someone is cursing my name.

10. Skydra

Skydra Well-Known Member

"Paying attention to what you're doing" doesn't always work if you don't have the particulars down. Did you really pay attention to everything you did when you were younger?

11. Grei

Grei not the color

I once traded my legitimate Heatran for a Lapras that was caught at lvl. 49, named " Jacob" (including those weird spaces). I regret doing that, because using Heatran in my Diamond would have been nice.

This isn't within the games, but I also traded a Dewgong card for a Psyduck card when I was little. That was a little dumb, since I only had one Dewgong card and already had one Psyduck card prior to the trade.

12. 725roy

725roy ambivolent

trading the rhyperior i had for 3 years.

13. Miror

Miror Seeker of the Blood Staff Member Moderator

This thread is for anything you did in Pokemon that you've regretted. My personal regret is inporting nearly all of my Pokemon out of my GBA games, leaving them barren of anything but Zigzagoons and Pidgeys.

14. Miror

Miror Seeker of the Blood Staff Member Moderator

Traded my Groudon, Latios, and Rayquaza from my Ruby to a friend so he could finish his game. Few months later, I call him. He restarted his game. X0

15. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

Using my first Master Ball in Pokemon Blue on a Pidgey.

16. Jolteon91

Jolteon91 iDOLM@STER Fanboy

KOing a shiny Latios in Sapphire as I didn't know what a shiny was or that Latios was a one off Pokemon.

17. Pinsirius

Pinsirius Sentimental Fool ;)

The amount of time I put into my Silver file, only to erase it thinking it deleted in a Stadium 2 transfer pack error. Could have used all of that time for better things back in the day.

Chucking a Red cart (O_O) thinking I had ruined it with Missingno harder than I actually did.

18. Ausgirl

Ausgirl Well-Known Member

Teaching good tms to female pokemon. Sigh. Well they did have good ivs...

19. BuizelPidgeot

BuizelPidgeot Well-Known Member

every time i have used the master ball on the first legendary i ran into

20. Spacialrend

Spacialrend Gallade owns

Did it last night. Traded ALL my good Pokemon in my Pearl file (starter + Legendaries + Legendaries from HG) over to Platinum to start Pearl again with the intention of going through the whole game from start to finish with only ever using Chimchar->Monferno->Infernape.

Whats worse is starting again after I put so much effort into the file I then deleted.