• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anyway to get a 5IV / 6IV Ditto these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuRifiedSoul

Hi all, I havent played Gen 6 in years and would like to start again as I dont have the budget to buy any of the newer Gen games right now. What is the best way to look for active trading on these games as im desperate to look for a high IV Ditto - Any help would be much appreciated

Eutus

Loveable Scoundrel
Bump for relevance. I too need a perfect ditto for future breeding uses on oras. With the termination of online services for 6th gen looming I'm finding myself in a bind. I'd like to be able to easily produce 6th gen era pokemon for the future things like legacy ribbons to transfer onto the switch and beyond.

So sorry to hijack your thread, I hope you found a ditto, but if anyone has a good spare and wanna help a nerd out I've got old events (shiny gamestop pokemon) and a good handful of competitive nature and ivs left over that I can trade on 6th gen. I'd even accept charity :D Halp plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.