• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

aocom's sprites!

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
The Snorlax is very creepy and scary looking.

~Lucario Master~

I think if I had a shop... I would be overworked.. o-o;

keiraknightlyyyy.png

uwaaaa! new one. I like this one. Her name is Keira Knightly.

and for future reference, Gyarados/Rayquaza's name is Shakira; and Tropius/Deoxys's name is... Captain.

Pretty good aocom. Just, the right fin seems to bother me, almost like it might not belong there. I like the jewlery and the water in Mid-air, great effects.

And yes, the Fat-free Snorlax/Butterfree one has earned an Oscar for most XDable. :D I liked how the scratched wings came out.

steel-rain

meet me in the rain
I love the soft sprite of Gardevoir. I saved it so I can have a look how you did it (don't worry, I won't use it anywhere.)
I also love the Gyarados/Rayquaza fusion, its awesome.
I really have nothing to C+C you on, you're very good. Keep up the good work!

Paint default colours eh? Cool. I like how the blue light fades n stuffs, it looks very good. Not much to crit here.. except that funy thing a few posts above me's tail looks like it's growing out of it's leg. o_o

~Lucario Master~

That paint default is awsome. It takes real talent to make crappy colors paint provides and make something like that. Good use of dithering!

Wizard99

Meowth Thats Right
The Gyrados/Rayquaza fusion looks amazing! I love how webbed the tail and gave it the fangs.

-aocom v2-

Victory is ours!
serpent_BUGOK.png

newest.
it will eat you twice if you are especially uncareful.
very curious indeed.

umm... comments pls? D:
i don't think i am allowed to triple post.

leshach.png

if you play final fantasy 12, you will know what this is a picture of.
if you don't, its a magical sphere creature that you can't hit unless you have high magic (which I do not) or something, and they are scary and kill you unless you run away. the two silhouettes are balthier and fran. the red and green things are health bars.

Last edited by a moderator:

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
the fakemon are good but, their feet are weird looking and I love the last one its really pretty

I love the shading on the flamingos its so.. fluffy. :3
But on the first one there looks like theres a little to much light shade on the belly.