• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
[img139]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/4/43233l.jpg[/img139]​

Segua Kingdom has been losing the war against Ninterdo Empire but the tables are turned by the appearance of a boy called Gear. All the characters are parodies of Nintendo or Sega games such as Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda etc.

This absurd series needed its own thread in which to discuss how every character in the show is better than Samus.

Last edited:

vodor

Banned
So , Is there going to be a human version of Pikachu in this anime ?
After all , Pokemon is from Nintendo and Pikachu does work as a Mascot .
I'm guessing a blond hair with Electric Power .

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
So , Is there going to be a human version of Pikachu in this anime ?
After all , Pokemon is from Nintendo and Pikachu does work as a Mascot .
I'm guessing a blond hair with Electric Power .

[img139]http://i.minus.com/ihXaOSyDDDzUR.jpg[/img139]

I thought this was going to be a ridiculously hilarious-type show but it was just unwatchable. Couldn't even get through half of it. Could anyone who stuck it out tell me who some of the characters were meant to be? I got the obvious ones, but the tongue-lolloping idiot? The military commander who imagined her clothes away? Harris? Seriously, what Sega game sounds like Harris?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
This absurd series needed its own thread in which to discuss how every character in the show is better than Samus.

GO JUMP IN A PILE OF SNAKES!

Seriously though, I can't wait for more Nintendo characters to show up. Since I haven't played half of Sega's representative games.

Xionea

Half a centaur
My cousin will be so disappointed to learn Kirby will be portrayed as a girl. Welp, guess he doesn't need to know.

Also, can someone explain to me who Opa Opa, Nei, and Columns are? I've never heard of them before...

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Also, can someone explain to me who Opa Opa, Nei, and Columns are? I've never heard of them before...

Nel is apparently based off a character from Phantasy Star II called Nei. Columns is a game that looks similar to Bejeweled/Tetris.

Opal is based off this thing:

[img200]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100503220536/sega/images/4/49/673px-ASR_Opa-Opa.png[/img200]

No, I'm serious.

vodor

Banned
[img139]http://i.minus.com/ihXaOSyDDDzUR.jpg[/img139]
I wonder if Pikachu going to be One of the antagonist or Protagonist.
You know , Some Character who work for Antagonist but later become one of the Protagonist.
It will be cool If Pikachu become Sonic's Main rival !
I wonder How Human Pikachu will go ?
The Actual Anime Pikachu pretty much suck's !!!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
(Jolteon, I think your sig is a spoiler o_o;.)

So is this show already airing, and being subbed right now? Sounds neat. I'll take a look once more episodes have gone up.

But why is Kirby gender-flipped? I thought it was established Kirby's a boy.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
But why is Kirby gender-flipped? I thought it was established Kirby's a boy.

Because Kirby is pink, fun and bouncy and you just KNOW what Crimson's going to do with that.

Same, I only really know Sonic because he *****d himself out to every other console.

I know Sonic for being Sonic even though I never had a Sega console. The other Sega games are what I'm not really familiar with.

How exactly is my sig a spoiler?

Obviously because it ruins The iDOLM@STER episode 20 (seriously I don't know).

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Because Kirby is pink, fun and bouncy and you just KNOW what Crimson's going to do with that.

Boobs.

I know Sonic for being Sonic even though I never had a Sega console. The other Sega games are what I'm not really familiar with.

I never would have known Sonic with my previously mentioned whoring himself out.

Obviously because it ruins The iDOLM@STER episode 20 (seriously I don't know).

First, greatest anime episode ever!!! Ok, maybe not, but definitely one of my favourite episodes ever.

Second, there's not really much to spoil, maybe it spoils how adorable Rikka is, or something?

Last edited: