• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Apathy

Dwlr

Banned
j5ma.png

jl64.png

Keep your sigs legal, total pixels matter too
4n22.png

As mentioned in the form I've offered style mimics based off images before below are examples made based off things found in other shops on Serebii.
Studio R3D
ljm4.png

Daedric Design
Pikatechmim_zps1b816d6e.png

Banned:
Shiny Glaceon - Banned for claiming art created by others as their own.

Members served 4
Updated 1/8/2014

Last edited:

Dwlr

Banned
Hmm nobody order from this shop yet so I guess I will be the first one

Can I have a sig
Render: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/060/6/1/hot_girl___render_by_x_vinny_x-d4rf1ls.png
Text if you can make it like you have in your first example that would be great
Colors do whatever you think goes good with the render
I would like a border to
Tell me if this is not complete
Accepted however there is a hitch with form, you never told me what you actually wanted the text to say, so check you pm box and let me know.

No text as per pm
5i1j.png

Last edited:

Dwlr

Banned
Image: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/79/640Virizion.png
Size: 450x200 if possible
Border: No border, unless you feel it might need one
Style: Maybe a bit like what you have in spoiler #4. Otherwise you can style it however you like

I'm getting a 403 with your link, but I think I found the image you wanted poking around. More of a just in-case message as I'll catch you on Xat later to confirm the render when I get to that point.

Myrrh

If you copy & paste the link address instead it should work. Otherwise I can find a different image if you can't make it work. Thanks. Oh, it's Virizion's official Sugimori art.

Last edited:

Dwlr

Banned
If you copy & paste the link address instead it should work. Otherwise I can find a different image if you can't make it work. Thanks. Oh, it's Virizion's official Sugimori art.

With the default skin being green I put a 1 px black border just to separate it a little.
o2e6.png

Since that style was never really meant to retain full size due to the amount of under-light on it I shrunk it to 450 by 150 so you can see the difference between them.
zl4x.png

Last edited:

Dwlr

Banned

KingTapir

Just a freedom hussy
Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FWpHT0Erc28/Usr-3_UsHmI/AAAAAAABNi0/FUt9dl2ecqk/s1600/mtv3.jpg (I'm sorry that it's not a PNG but it should be fairly straight forward to cut)
Size: 450 x 150
Border: None.
Spoiler: 2 or 4, whichever style you'd feel the image would work with.
Text: None.
Note: Calmer/lighter colours if possible (blues, green etc.) such as the ones used in the example for spoiler 4

Thank you in advance, your portfolio so far is extremely impressive :)

Dwlr

Banned
Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FWpHT0Erc28/Usr-3_UsHmI/AAAAAAABNi0/FUt9dl2ecqk/s1600/mtv3.jpg (I'm sorry that it's not a PNG but it should be fairly straight forward to cut)
Size: 450 x 150
Border: None.
Spoiler: 2 or 4, whichever style you'd feel the image would work with.
Text: None.
Note: Calmer/lighter colours if possible (blues, green etc.) such as the ones used in the example for spoiler 4

Thank you in advance, your portfolio so far is extremely impressive :)
I'm thinking warmer colors would work better so I'll make one with the warm colors since it was just an "if possible" and then I'll make one with the cooler colors in the blue and green area and you can pick which one you like best. Should be done in a few hours tops, about to eat.

Dinner ended up taking a little while so I pushed it out before, it was made with the cooler colors, the warm colors were applied ontop of the cool version, thus the only real difference is the color palette.
7twj.png

4sra.png

Last edited:

KingTapir

Just a freedom hussy
Thank you so much, they're both perfect (ノ*゜▽゜*)ノ
I think I'll alternate between the two every week or so!